Mental Toys 2nd Anniversary
So I checked the calendar and noticed that this blog has just survived two years. Wow. Thanks Szen once again for introducing me to the term "weblog/blog". I remember it took me quite a while to understand what she was saying. I went "HAR?" many times, or "WHAT?"
So, I was scrolling through Eddie's blog, and saw that he listed down his favorite blog posts from times past. A bit narcissictic, but I like it.
So I'll do that. I'll list down 25 links from this blog that I personally felt a tinge of satisfaction when I published it. It'll be a mix of personal favorites and those that generated er... comments. Eh, sometimes it's okay to be proud of one's own stuff okay.
1. Romantic Sense
2. Toilet Fight
3. Sightings
4. Sleeping
5. B dot M and B dot I
6. Flirting with God
7. Any of the "Wasting Away" posts. It's sorta like a personal Sandman. Lol. Okay, roll eyes. Staring March 2005 to... I don't know. (If I had to pick ONE post from the wasting away series, it's this one. Click here.)
8. The Fairy Tales: Episode 5 - The Whitening of the Snow
9. Buang Masa
10. Pom Rak Kun
11. CF Buddies
12. Operation Bulu Kaki
13. Ding ding ding ding ding
14. Becoming Female
15. Monash Graduation 2005
16. TMY vs DAP (my ONE day of political fame. Probably the most read post on my blog)
17. Retard War
18. New Toy
19. Penguin Szen
20. Very good pic
21. Puma Advertising
22. Make me laugh you stupid rabbit
23. X-Men: Commies United
24. Superman Returns
25. Ticklish Things
*
Have fun.
So, I was scrolling through Eddie's blog, and saw that he listed down his favorite blog posts from times past. A bit narcissictic, but I like it.
So I'll do that. I'll list down 25 links from this blog that I personally felt a tinge of satisfaction when I published it. It'll be a mix of personal favorites and those that generated er... comments. Eh, sometimes it's okay to be proud of one's own stuff okay.
1. Romantic Sense
2. Toilet Fight
3. Sightings
4. Sleeping
5. B dot M and B dot I
6. Flirting with God
7. Any of the "Wasting Away" posts. It's sorta like a personal Sandman. Lol. Okay, roll eyes. Staring March 2005 to... I don't know. (If I had to pick ONE post from the wasting away series, it's this one. Click here.)
8. The Fairy Tales: Episode 5 - The Whitening of the Snow
9. Buang Masa
10. Pom Rak Kun
11. CF Buddies
12. Operation Bulu Kaki
13. Ding ding ding ding ding
14. Becoming Female
15. Monash Graduation 2005
16. TMY vs DAP (my ONE day of political fame. Probably the most read post on my blog)
17. Retard War
18. New Toy
19. Penguin Szen
20. Very good pic
21. Puma Advertising
22. Make me laugh you stupid rabbit
23. X-Men: Commies United
24. Superman Returns
25. Ticklish Things
*
Have fun.



3 Comments:
I realised...
...that I've actually read almost all of these posts already....
HEHEHEHE. See what a loyal blogger friend I am.
*grins*
Meng Yoe, if you haven't notice, which i'm sure you haven't, I've been following your entries, may just be as loyal as Sus, heh. now i must make myself noticed,
to assure they're all good, really good... and just want to assure you of that if you ever once doubted yourself.
gogogo.
hey eugene.
nice to know u drop by.
how's life?
Post a Comment
<< Home