Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Becoming Female

I was driving a CF friend, Serene, to Taylor's college today, and she was telling me about stuff that has been happening. You know, the regular catch-up thing.

At one point of time, we talked about males and females. She was telling me that females mature faster than men, so how can females be more stupid than men as I earlier claimed. I went on to explain to her that men can be immature but not stupid, and females mature or not are stupid. Okay, the point of this blog post is not to debate about women's stupidity.

She disagreed with me. She told me that Taylor's College is having this Cancer Awareness week thing going on, and that some hot chick celebrity is going to be giving a demonstration on how to check one's own breast for signs of breast cancer. She told me that all her guy friends are going to go, and added that she wouldn't be surprised if a majority of men showed up for the demonstration.

Then she said "See? Men are stupid as well."

And again, that's not really the point. The following conversation is largely accurate, with minimal paraphrasing...

But I did tell her, "Men CAN get breast cancer, you know"

"Yeah. Very rare. It's very rare. It shouldn't happen, usually..." she agreed.

"Yeah. It's usually men with very slight female make-up physically who get it..."

"Yeah. Men become more female after eating wrong sorts of food."

At this point of time, I thought she made a lot of sense. After all, she is studying nutrition science as a degree. So I wouldn't mess with her on this one. But I asked her what sort of food anyway.

"Chicken. Those injected ones."

I figured it made sense. Eating a crate of hormonified chicken can probably femalize someone.

"What else?" I asked.

"Soya Bean."

"WHAT? HOW?!"

"I don't know. My mom told me that one."

Okay... I asked her what else.

"Papayas."

"WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!"

"Yeah, they say that if you eat too much papayas your breasts will you know, grow huge." (or something along those lines)

"REALLY... what about Soya Beans, how does that make you more female?"

"Well, I hear it makes a guy impotent..."

I told her to go study her nutritional science properly and tell me again when she's sure.

Until then, men, stay away from injected chickens, papayas, and soya beans.

*

It certainly was a very enlightening conversation.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to worry, Tmy. U r already a female anyway.

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolz.... Thought soya beans supposed to increase potency and not the other way round.....

6:52 pm  
Blogger Fikri said...

I can definitely agree with the Fanner of Flames

11:15 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

we are all feminized men. we are we are!

12:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tmy is emasculated.

6:37 pm  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

Avoid mint, too. Heard they reduce worm, uh, sperm count.

7:57 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

so exactly eating what would masculate a guy?

9:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no type of food would masculate u, tmy.

6:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMY is emasculated, eh?

Welcome to the brainy world, TMY.

11:09 pm  
Blogger Fikri said...

Thank goodness the fasting month is upon us... :>

7:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home