Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding
People have asked me, what's all my "ding" about.
Well, when I say "ding"... I mean
1) Hi.
2) Yes, I agree
3) Wow!
4) What?!
5) Oops
6) Oh, Yeah.
7) Dong
8) EEks
9) I hit a flag!
10) Finally...
11) Ah...
12) Right...
13) Uh oh.
14) STupid.
15) Arggggh!
16) You silly monkey
17) At last, I hit a flag
18) you are silly
19) correct
20) sorry.
Basically, it is my all encompassing word of expression. I know it leaves all of you wondering what I say when I say "ding", but that's the fun, don't you think?
Well, when I log on to the internet, and say "ding", it means hello. Unless you know for certain that you've pissed me off, then my ding just might be, "WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU BIG FAT TWIT!"
or something like that.
Ding.
(THat means "bye", by the way.)
Ding.
(That means "you should have figured it out you dinghead)
("dinghead" usually means "dummy" or "silly")
Ding.
(That means "you are enlightened.")
Ding.
(That's goodbye again.)
Ding.
(That means, "YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T GET ME THE FIRST TIME?")
Ding.
(That means, "Agk. Such a waste of my time writing this for you to read")
Ding.
(That means "I'm going now")
Ding.
(That means "bye")
Ding.
(That means "you're a slow learner")
Ding.
(That means "you are crazy to try to understand my dings)
.
Well, when I say "ding"... I mean
1) Hi.
2) Yes, I agree
3) Wow!
4) What?!
5) Oops
6) Oh, Yeah.
7) Dong
8) EEks
9) I hit a flag!
10) Finally...
11) Ah...
12) Right...
13) Uh oh.
14) STupid.
15) Arggggh!
16) You silly monkey
17) At last, I hit a flag
18) you are silly
19) correct
20) sorry.
Basically, it is my all encompassing word of expression. I know it leaves all of you wondering what I say when I say "ding", but that's the fun, don't you think?
Well, when I log on to the internet, and say "ding", it means hello. Unless you know for certain that you've pissed me off, then my ding just might be, "WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU BIG FAT TWIT!"
or something like that.
Ding.
(THat means "bye", by the way.)
Ding.
(That means "you should have figured it out you dinghead)
("dinghead" usually means "dummy" or "silly")
Ding.
(That means "you are enlightened.")
Ding.
(That's goodbye again.)
Ding.
(That means, "YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T GET ME THE FIRST TIME?")
Ding.
(That means, "Agk. Such a waste of my time writing this for you to read")
Ding.
(That means "I'm going now")
Ding.
(That means "bye")
Ding.
(That means "you're a slow learner")
Ding.
(That means "you are crazy to try to understand my dings)
.



3 Comments:
"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU BIG FAT TWIT!"
Do not discriminate against twits.
Well, Ding to you too, TMY.
Go figure...
Haha.Hehe.
Sarah
No Comment...
Post a Comment
<< Home