Sunday, August 13, 2006

Shu Yi loves Paris Hilton

I can't believeI forgot to blog this.

*

Anyway, yesterday my pastor was using Paris Hilton as an example of someone who doesn't know anything cos she didn't know who Tony Blair was. He said "she's the perfect example of a ding-ling" or something like that
.

-

Rewind 2 weeks.

We were in the car, and some song started playing, and Shu said, "I LOVE this song. It's so GOOD. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. I love gwen stefani."

after the song.

the DJ said something like "so that was (whatever the title) Paris Hilton-"

*silence*

"SHU YOU LOVE PARIS HILTON SHU YOU LOVE PARIS HILTON"

"noidonotnoidonotnoidonotnoidonot AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

*

ding.

2 Comments:

Blogger lee wei said...

hahahhahahahahahahaha yay you finally blogged this! no the two words 'paris hilton' reminds me of shu. =)


oh and the song is 'stars are blind'.

2:33 am  
Blogger Net said...

ah, i remember this i remember this.....so farney!!!
lol...

12:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home