Saturday, July 02, 2005

CF buddies

I just got back from a two day retreat with my Sunway-Monash CF committee. I'm not sure if they are going to blog about stuff, but I figure I'll flash you guys some photos, and my version of the events.

The photos are real of course. The captions are... errr... maybe not. Like I said, my way of seeing it.

Okay. Firstly, let me introduce the committee.


Top row: TMY, Peter, Oon Ee, Ah Liang
Bottom row: Becky, Susie, Huey and Mic Thai



Basically, during the retreat, there was...


A lot of SMS-ing around. Even during


a lot of 5 minute long naps (or more)


a lot of very heartwarming and nonsensical sharing


a lot of posing, mostly by Ah Liang


A lot of peeking


A lot of unfortunate events. This monkey actually threw a piece of fruit at Ah Liang, and hit him on his hand. We were quite shocked.

I took the picture so that if Ah Liang decides to, he can sue the monkey.



A lot of eating.

We ate 5 full meals. Regular college food, kampung lunch where we were ripped off, durian fest where we ate 8kgs worth of durian in around 20 minutes.

We were just taking the fruit, spitting the seed, and waving off the flies all at the same time.

I have a pic of the flies but I guess it's a real bad idea to show it here.







I changed my mind.



A lot of posing. I think I said this already.


A lot of contemplating.


A lot of... err... "Meng Yoe, take picture!!!" perasanted posing of machoness and err... never mind.


A lot of daydreaming.

Look at her face. It can only be me...



Of course, amidst all the fun. There was a lot of time spent on discussing about our favorite character, Jesus, or God in general.


And a good time of worship.

Good days indeed. Never felt so refreshed before.

All things new.

2 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

ouei you perasanted doink you... though I wasnt present but I'm sure hsien huey wouldnt be that jobless to daydream about YOU... btw I've seen the pics in Becky's cam and... muahahahahah

8:04 pm  
Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hehehe looks like fun and aren't u a narcissist ^_^...

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home