Monday, October 03, 2005

New Toy

I'm proud to say I've invented a new scientific machine!!! It's called the Mass/Depth/Substance (MDS) Calculator. Basically it's like an X-rayish sort of thing where this immense beam of something (which I cannot disclose, in case my technology gets stolen) is shot directly at a particular subject/target, and the results will indicate the different sections of the subject that has substance, little substance, whatever.

Anyway, here's a sample result. I tested the thing on this baboon.



The result that follows...


Yeah, that's how it works. The blacker it is, the more filled it is. That sort of thing. Currently I still have to fine tune the actual numbers/stats to actually really indicate in numbers the mass/depth/substance of a particular section of the scan. So currently we'll have to go by eye lah.

So anyway, here's another example. I picked this subject, who willingly subjected to being experimented on. This also proves that the beam causes no harm. Name of this subject is undisclosed due to confidentiality agreements, but she'll be known as Sotong 101a



After the scan, the result is as follows:


Highly effective, don't you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fikri said...

I like this invention. Highly effective.

7:24 pm  
Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

i definitely wouldn't mind being 'hollow' if hollow-ness scored me HDs 99.9 percent of the time. =P
like andrew said "kam shi ying, come see me about assignment for what? Close one eye also can get HD"

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home