The Evil Monkey
Okay. Was digging through old pictures and this pic caught my eye.

This monkey here tried to kill my current CF president, Liang.
Last year, when the outgoing CF comm first had Liang and Oon Ee join us for a retreat, we went to Rawang, and part of the retreat was a little outing at Templar's Park. As we walked through the park something nearly fell on Liang's head. A rotten fruit I think, or something like that. We got a bit shocked, and looked up. We saw the monkey. I zoomed all the way up and snapped a picture of the monkey staring right down at us.
Now I'm not so sure if the rest of those there at the time remember this little story, but here you go.

This monkey here tried to kill my current CF president, Liang.
Last year, when the outgoing CF comm first had Liang and Oon Ee join us for a retreat, we went to Rawang, and part of the retreat was a little outing at Templar's Park. As we walked through the park something nearly fell on Liang's head. A rotten fruit I think, or something like that. We got a bit shocked, and looked up. We saw the monkey. I zoomed all the way up and snapped a picture of the monkey staring right down at us.
Now I'm not so sure if the rest of those there at the time remember this little story, but here you go.



7 Comments:
Sounds like you got a wuss for a cf president :p
u sure d monkey didn't recognise a kindred spirit?
Of course I remember this lil' story, Meng Yoe...
I remember quite a lot of details from that particular season where we were all serving together in the CF committee.(I would say it's one of the best times in my life).
I remember us playing board games until really late that night for that very same retreat.
I remember the weird colours they used for interior design in that the hotel where we stayed. & the silly sounding doorbell that we rang juz for fun.
I also remember how we hatched a plan to convince Hsien Huey to join us for the retreat, even though she said she wasn't coming. (& how she came in the end :) ).
I remember too the time at the waterfall where all you guys were having loadsa fun & forgetting yourselves & amusing me & Rebecca by how childish/childlike (whichever way you want to look at it...hehe) you guys are.
I remember Yuong Eng & his wife & their kid coming along.
& I remember the good Rawang food. The Thai food (what a pun almost... considering it's Mic that took us there) & the DURIANS... hehe... & the flies too.
& I remember being in Oon Ee's car on the trip home & smelling like durian by the time I got home because of the durians we brought back for Mr Lee.
Do you?
BABI monkey!
-Liang
1rst post wif all 3 prezzies inside.
Sigh!! how i miss cf days!!!they will never happen again, and those who missed out on it, will never hav d chance to experience it ever.su's post brings back such sweet memories.
yes, and michael got married with two children.
i didn't get to get married i think.
and something like that.
i was really good looking then. those were the days.
almost gonna say something insulting about susie but
i sorta said to her the other day that one of my mini resolution in life is to stop insulting her and be nice.
so... erm.
susie was very short last time.
now that's harmless.
and what's with all the khoos flooding my blog.
where are all my tans!?
eh liang that's a monkey not a pig
Haha... long live the Khoo dynasty! Piao, we should meet & catch up sometime... like, SOON!
Post a Comment
<< Home