Flirting with God
During class, my lecturer was talking about ethics in research. He asked us a question, "at what age can someone give consent?"
Someone said, "18", and my lecturer asked if turning 18 would suddenly mean the person is capable of understanding things.
I whispered my answer to Sarah, who was beside me, "when someone is filled with the Holy Spirit..."
She asked me with a wrenched face, "flirt with the Holy Spirit?"
I said, "FILLED! NOT FLIRT!... You don't flirt with the Holy Spirit, what's your problem?"
It made me laugh so much. I really don't mind if people have problems hearing me say things, but to make such fantastic nonsense up, it's just funny. HAHAHA.
Someone said, "18", and my lecturer asked if turning 18 would suddenly mean the person is capable of understanding things.
I whispered my answer to Sarah, who was beside me, "when someone is filled with the Holy Spirit..."
She asked me with a wrenched face, "flirt with the Holy Spirit?"
I said, "FILLED! NOT FLIRT!... You don't flirt with the Holy Spirit, what's your problem?"
It made me laugh so much. I really don't mind if people have problems hearing me say things, but to make such fantastic nonsense up, it's just funny. HAHAHA.



3 Comments:
I laughed out loud, and I'm not Christian :> Finally we see Sarah's true colour...
hey u!!! good to know ur still the same sarcastic person i knew from back in CIMP. hehehe. havent heard from u in a long time!! take care aights!!!!
Hey....What did Daniel say??
See, this is a classic example how censorship is worst than being ineffective, it backfires.
It leaves us to our imaginations.
TMY, wat did Daniel say? :)
-Sarah-
Post a Comment
<< Home