Lov premier-ed
So today Lov was screened at the local Nasi Bungkus Cinema event to around a classroom full of people, which was rather nice.
I realized only at the end that no one took a picture to document the event. Haha. No matter.

No, I'm not saying I'll screen it again on the 17th. I just never really bothered creating a new one. Maybe I'll have another one on the 17th. Private screening. Email me for more details.
Oh, and this isn't going to Youtube for a number of reasons. But mostly it's cos the file is too big, and I'm extremely lazy to try converting it to a smaller format.
I realized only at the end that no one took a picture to document the event. Haha. No matter.

No, I'm not saying I'll screen it again on the 17th. I just never really bothered creating a new one. Maybe I'll have another one on the 17th. Private screening. Email me for more details.
Oh, and this isn't going to Youtube for a number of reasons. But mostly it's cos the file is too big, and I'm extremely lazy to try converting it to a smaller format.



3 Comments:
a movie you made? when do I get to watch it? ;).
TMY!! I want a copy of the cd!! How lah? & How much? I malas to youtube...
It.was.nice.
Keep at it, ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home