Tagged: The Music Shuffle
She's the only person whose tags I respond to so far.
Must be the dory in her
Oops. There, right there, I broke my month long fast from calling her names. I last this long.
Fat Susie.
ANyway. The tag:
*
The requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question (but it seems you can insert lyrics from the song if you want lah... in addition to the title...so if it's suitable, just go ahead lah)
4. NO CHEATING!!!
* * *
1. How am I feeling today?
Cos everytime I seem to fall in love, Crash Boom Bang.
Find the heart but then I hit the wall, Crash Boom Bang.
That's my real middle name, and that's always been the same.
Comment: My oh my. What a start to my tag.
2. Where will I get married?
A New Ending - Jerry Goldsmith From Star Trek: Nemesis
Comment: Mixed feelings about this one. Jerry Goldsmith is dead. A New Ending sounds like a morbid thing. BUT apart from the title Star Trek theme, the rest of the track is the Riker/Deanna Troi romance/wedding music. So... maybe it's the end of traditional weddings and I'm to get married in Space.
3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Comment: Er.
4. What was high school like?
"We're God's Unwanted Children" - Brad Pitt/Edward Norton, from the movie Fight Club
Comment: Double Er.
5. What is the best thing about me?
"Buchaill on Eirne" - The Corrs
Comment: I don't even understand the song's language so I think the best thing about me is that you don't understand me. Ha. Ha.
"Four Minute Warning"- Mark Owen
Comment: Count. One. Two. Three. Four. CRASH BOOM BANG>
The Touch - Stan Bush, from the movie The Transformers
Comment: Transforming weekend, then.
8. What song describes my parents?
9. How is my life going?
I like this one.
"Coronation" - Harry Gregson Williams, from the movie Kingdom of Heaven.
Comments: I am king. ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME.
10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Back for Good - Take That
Comment: Goodness. My secret stash of old boy band music is coming up. But yes, hopefully, I'll be in heaven for good. Hopefully.
11. How does the world see me?
Theme from Pirates of the Carribean - Klaus Badelt
Comments: A pirate? nah. I'm a sweet charming handsome young man. Nerd. Not pirate. No.
12. What do my friends really think of me?
Theme from The Hours - Phillip Glass
Comments: Lovely piano music, the movie soundtrack. I have all of it. My friends see me as the hours? Maybe. Something to do with clocks and time stopping. Perhaps.
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Comments: It's. my. life. :P
Theme from The Legend of 1900 - Ennio Morricone
Comments: Go back in time? Nah. I tell you what makes me happy. When I find out that people secretly lust after me. Pish. Ha.
It Only Takes A Minute Girl - Take That
Comments: AIYOH I ONLY HAVE LIKE 3 TAKE THAT SONGS ON MY PLAYLIST AND 2 IS OUT. cis. i do not like boybands except for take thatokay. But OKAY what should I do with my life. I suppose based on the song, I should er. Fall in love. After all, it only takes a minute.
girl.
Jesus Arrested - John Debney, from the movie Passion of the Christ
Comment: WHAT?
Sons of Scotland - James Horner, from the movie Braveheart
Comments: I swear. This answer is meant for the previous question.
18. What do I think my current theme song is?
Show Me Your Firetruck - Hans Zimmer, from the movie BackdraftComments: This is one of the tracks I remember that made me listen to soundtracks full time up till today. The music is about courage. Maybe that's my theme song then.
19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Happy is a Yuppy Word - Switchfoot
Comments: I doubt that's what everyone else think abuot my current life. but nice try.
20. What type of style women do you like?
love is All Around - Wet Wet Wet
Comments: Enuff said.
21. Will you get married?
Will You Help Me? - James Newton Howard, from the movie The Village
Comments: That's it. This tag does not favor my love life at all. Susie Khoo. I blame you.
22. What should I do with my love life?
Give up the Grudge - Gob
Comments: WOI CAN THIS TAG SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT ME AT ALL?
23. Where will you live?
Sibylla - Harry Gregson Williams, from the movie Kingdom of Heaven
Comments: Sibylla is the queen of Jerusalem in the movie. Actress name Eva Green. I don't mind at all.
Going Under - Evanescence
Comments: Now I'm going to hell?! What about the "back for good" earlier? ARgh.
25. When I'm having sex I say…
I was gonna censor this but guess what? The track that played was...
Love Theme - John Williams, from the movie Superman
26. When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say…
Have you ever really loved a woman - Bryan Adams
Comments: I think I'll get slapped if I asked a potential hot chick friend the first time. Then again I guess I'm just making sure of her orientation right?
27. When my parents are angry I say…
I Wanna Spend My Lifetime Loving You - Marc Anthony and Tina Arena
Comments: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
*
Okay that's the end of it.
Hope you were amused. I'm out of town for a couple of days, so till then.
Superman lives.



4 Comments:
Hahahahahaha! Yours is super funny lah! & I agree with no. 5. & I also like nos. 21-24.
Thanks for doing the tag ya. & the day that I become fat is the day you become king & have people bow before you. Lol.
no. 24: back to hell for good, maybe? ;) :op
This is hilarious though I don't get half the songs you listen to. And for crying out, quit insulting boybands.
the very fact u had those boyband songs
on yr computer....
sudden loss of respect.
:p
Post a Comment
<< Home