Oh, the nightmare of it all.
Oh, the nightmare of it all.
*
Like a falling star. A beautiful falling star. So radiant it cannot escape my sight. So graceful the curve of it's descent, like a swinging hook to my heart.
I do not dodge. What for, anyway?
It is a falling star. No matter how beautiful it is, no matter how much my soul is entranced by it, it is a falling star. And it will fall.
I might as well be there where it falls.
At least I will see lights. And more lights. And more lights.
I see lights until the death of me.
*
Oh, the nightmare of it all.
*
Like a falling star. A beautiful falling star. So radiant it cannot escape my sight. So graceful the curve of it's descent, like a swinging hook to my heart.
I do not dodge. What for, anyway?
It is a falling star. No matter how beautiful it is, no matter how much my soul is entranced by it, it is a falling star. And it will fall.
I might as well be there where it falls.
At least I will see lights. And more lights. And more lights.
I see lights until the death of me.
*
Oh, the nightmare of it all.



1 Comments:
Wow.Gd stuff!
Post a Comment
<< Home