Wednesday, September 27, 2006

10 Things About Singapore

here are 10 things that I noticed/happened during Singapore. Hopefully it summarizes everything.

1. I didn't get to see any giant flying squirrels. Didn't bother going.
2. I went SHOPPING. like EVERYDAY.
3. I was in my Clark Kent mode the entire time. Shu's friend, Christine, subbed in my absence when she wore an "S" T-Shirt out.
4. Christine was a very pleasant host.
5. Their Bugis Street (Petaling Street equivalent) looked like an artificial pirated center.
7. My cousin took time off her busy schedule to take me on a walkathon across half the city. Good seeing her though.
8. Malaysian customs/immigration suck. Didn't check anything.
9. Singaporean food is boring.
10. Their newspapers are more slanted than ours.
11. Watched Miami Vice - C
12. Wait. It's number 12.

If you guys want to see a flying squirrel. Proceed to the lower ground floor of Sunway College, near the labs, and you'll see a stuffed one there. They have bats, rats, birds and lizards as well.
Szen showed it to me the other day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to have you here. now i can finally say i had a boy in my bed. *snicker*

12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home