Thursday, September 28, 2006

007



I'm not usually a James Bond fan. Wasn't born when Sean Connery made his mark (though I did watch some old ones and thought he was really good as Bond), watched some Roger Moore ones and thought it was boring, watched one Timothy Dalton one and thought it sucked.

Up till now, the only bond that was available to me and my my cinema visiting lifestyle was the Pierce Brosnan series. Goldeneye was boring at best. Tomorrow Never Dies is probably the best Bond movie I've seen. The World is not Enough was boring. Die Another Day was just bad (the title suck. Not cool).

So overall, no real good 007 experience.

But I like Daniel Craig. Seen some of his stuff, and I find that I'm one of the few people in the world who thinks that he just might pull it off as a good Bond.

Now the most common comment I've been hearing is that he's not suave enough. Or something like that.

Well.

That's why he's an actor right.
(and don't give me the some actors come with certain looks nonsense. Actors get stereotyped/typecast so often and too easily already. I think we should give them a break and have a little faith.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home