Monday, October 02, 2006

Nasi Bungkus Cinema #2


Donno why in the world Dr.Yeoh arranged that my amateurish flick has to be screened side by side with James Lee's film. Aiyo.
But come, and have fun!

Also, COSTA (short for Communications Students Alliance) will be selling a number of things before and after the screenings.

They're selling very nice brownies.

They're also selling Dr.Yeoh's Sidewalk Capitalism , a documentary on the street vendors in Baguio, Phillipines. This is going at RM15, I think, and is in DVD format. I'm not sure if his Gladiator Cockfight documentary is in it, but if it is, it's even more worth buying.

And they're also selling my CD, Superratty Films: A Miscellany for I don't know how much yet. Sang (The COSTA president) determines the price of it. It's for PCs only, as it's in a data file format. There are 7 of my shorts in the CD:

1. Lov
2. Captivation
3. TaKau 1
4. TaKau 1.5
5. Psycho: The Real Mystery
6. The Wifeless Guitarmen
7. A Quiet Delight

Do come and support. And while I like piracy, at least help me clear off my 30 copies la. Boost my ego a bit. Lol.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there TMY boy,

I want one of your CDs. I know I wont be able to make it for the screening, so just save me a CD. And then when your hardworking enough to get your fat ass to KLCC to meet me for lunch, you can pass me the CD then.

Anyways, take care and see ya soon.

6:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for supporting Supes. I seriously want a CD too. Save one for me can? I'm back in Malaysia within a month.

6:55 pm  
Blogger lee wei said...

fuyoh.

online order summore.

9:06 pm  
Blogger Fikri said...

I want the DVD widescreen director's cut edition. Complete with commentary, deleted scenes, the making of, interview with the cast, teaser, trailer.

Can? :>

9:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if Fikri gets all that, I oso want.

9:47 pm  
Blogger Jo Jo Bumps said...

same same , same same


i also wan wat ever they wan ...

11:58 pm  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

You see, Meng? Everyone wants everything but you. :P

12:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo mengs,
can't make it, coz i'll be working, but i want the Special Edition that Fikri mentioned.

Plus, does it have Cambodian subtitles?

ok, serious, i 'll take a copy!!! :)

congrats, dude!!!

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home