Supers and Grads

Okay, so my friend Vincent LGS has most of the photos of my recent graduation. Photos with my beloved CFers, my closest class/coursemates, and some of my more poser-lific pics. I won't post much. Right now, I'll just show you a few pics from my brother's camera (he took a lot of good stuff, but me being me, I don't want to spam my blog with my own pics) and Meng Hong's cam.
K, let's start off with family. The people who pays for stuff, put up with my electricity day in day out, tahan my tantrums, and yadda yadda yadda, and mostly trusting me enough to let me do my own thing most of the time. So I hope this is some sort of you know, good returns.

Sister-in-law, brother, baby niece, dad, Superman, big niece, sister, mom. Notice that red is da theme in my immediate family.

Then there's my ever faithful church family. Grace, Josh, Kenneth, and Mince. No offense to the rest of the world, but apart from my family, this family was the first on my invitation list :)

MY NIECES! SO PRETTY!
When we think about the future of young ones, we always hope for the best. We pray that they grow up to be men and women of stature. As for my nieces, I hope they grow up to be powaaa girls. And really, I think Jeanne is showing signs. Check this out.

Okay, all my comm buddies like JX and AlterEgo TMY and Kerry and Ah Lien Jane will have to wait for the next camera, so for now let me show you a photo of my current honours COM4020 groupmate, Shi Ying. She's the smartest pig in the course, and she always insults how I look, every day.
Day 1 "Your shirt is ugly."
Day 2 "Your hair is messy"
Day 3 "You didn't shave. Yuck."
Day 4 "You look like crap today"
and so on and so forth.

Here she is. Being a frigging PIG even during graduation.
*
Kay, I hate looking nerdy.

So of all my vain pot shots, this is my favorite, cos at at least I look like I'm trying to not look nerdy.
*
Okay, okay. Congrats all who graduated. Love you all lots, and may da Forcee be with ya.

*
Ding.



7 Comments:
congrats on ur graduation dude. =)
ur nieces are so adorable!
Proud of you, Yoyo. Love ya lots!
Yo congrats TMY(s) on your graduation!
PS - in that last pic you kinda look like Harry Potter :S
Do you shave? I can't recall seeing you with facial hair...
nerds ruleeeeee
Congrats, Meng Yoe :)
Oh Cool! I see myself there! Hahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home