The West Wing's finishing move
So the 58th Emmy Awards is over. The West Wing didn't kick up the big fight and stun the world as I had hoped it would, but still...

Alan Alda took the prize for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Senator Arnold Vinick. I've yet to see him act (I'm only up to season 5. He came in at season 6) but at least, the series takes a respectable bow away from the television.
Bye.
I actually really do feel sad that it's over. I wonder how I'll feel when I finish watching all seven seasons.

Alan Alda took the prize for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Senator Arnold Vinick. I've yet to see him act (I'm only up to season 5. He came in at season 6) but at least, the series takes a respectable bow away from the television.
Bye.
I actually really do feel sad that it's over. I wonder how I'll feel when I finish watching all seven seasons.



1 Comments:
Kiefer Sutherland won though.
Woo hoo. :>
Post a Comment
<< Home