Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Because my ass is worth it!

Hi, I am TMY's alter ego.

I am, of course, a chick. With inordinately large boobs, puffy Angelina Jolie-esque lips and an all-round fantastic body. I'm 36-24-38, without the push-up bra (with it, I'm a 38 but shhh don't tell anyone)

I'm often emotionally charged, like sooo OTT emo if you know what I mean. The guys totally dig it. Oh, speaking of guys,

let me tell you about the sort of men I like. now the male species is a wonderful thing, but of course there are some men who totally turn me off. The hairy ones. The ones with man-boobs. And the ones who think it is acceptable to wear tapered jeans. I MEAN. Doesn't the world have enough bad, ugly human beings already?

Oh, darn! Wanna tell you more but I gotta run. My brain cell usage has hit its quota for today. Tee hee.

TTYL peeps!!

Hugz love and kisses
TMY

21 Comments:

Blogger Fikri said...

You and I...

...are no longer one. :<

7:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i knew there was that inner ditzy bimbo in you all along. glad youre letting her out now!

8:43 pm  
Blogger lee wei said...

you know meng yoe, considering you were that sort of girl, you'd still never be one of "the girls".

9:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw tem. don't lah so harsh on the dude. i mean dudette. we should accept him, uh her as she is. he, uh she may be the dumber version of paris hilton, but still, she's our friend.

i think.

9:29 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

dear all, i was there when may yee posted this. The "TMY" refers to Tee May Yee, not me.

in turn i sent out a mass email using her gmail to friends telling weird stories.

yes, alter ego.

10:46 pm  
Blogger Eddie G. said...

Meng Yoe, denial is double-edged sword. It's okay. I'll always be your friend. Provided you rack doesn't get any bigger than it normally should.

1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know right, I once took a measuring tape to measure how 36-24-36 would look like. It actually would look kinda out of proportion these days. And no, its not because I'm trying to justify my lack of physical endowment :p

2:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect Pam Anderson and Jordan would have about 38-25-36 and they look horrible :S

3:21 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

May Yee = Pam Anderson, perhaps?

Fikri = Whoopi Goldberg, perhaps?

Temme = Arnold Schwarzzie?

3:25 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

prawn = jellyfish?

3:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meng yoe donch bruff - you wrote the post. stop putting the blame on someone else. actually to be honest hor, its like the best thing youve written so far!!

12:23 am  
Blogger lee wei said...

wah TMY tooooo much you.

arnold schwarzzieeee?!?!?!!?

you, bimbo, you

12:49 am  
Blogger Little Miss said...

wah lengchai tmy!

this kind of girl your dream girl ah? lolz max!

3:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got a picture of tan meng yoe which so totally suits this post. er, wait. a couple of pictures. no wait a bunch of them.

i agree with eddie. he'll always be your friend. that's because birds of a feather flock together

9:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooOoH look at the amount of attention such a post generates...

Mwahaha.

11:36 am  
Blogger halomango said...

funny post... hahaha...

temme = arnold... cool
(show your muscles, tem)

and say this : astalavista, baby.

hahaha...

11:43 am  
Blogger Fikri said...

Great. I get to be on Hollywood Squares. Whoppi :>

And Hallomango, I think it's actually hastalavista, though the way to pronounce it would be correct, given that H is silent in that instance.

So you would be...Allomango :>

5:31 pm  
Blogger the Fanner of Flames said...

One word, and one word only... disturbing... In the extreme...

6:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuckthatshite man

i seriously thought you were describing me, you bitch.

10:31 am  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

girl there are kids reading this blog, so u really wanna try putting *** where applicable :P

I don't want to have to break my own law of deleting comments. haha.

and no, wasn't describing you. you're probably a little (or a lot) more out-of-proportion than angelina jolie

10:36 am  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home