Bukit Tinggi + Random stuff.
So leaders and committee members of my church's youth group, 365 Student Ministry, went away for a day plus to Bukit Tinggi for a series of meetings. I'm wayyy too lazy to write much about it. I'm too lazy to write about the rocky trail that led to a rather peaceful and isolated hostel-like campsite. I'm too lazy to write about the sometimes-on-sometimes-off power generator over there. I'm also very lazy to write about Joshua's theatrics, jumping off the 8 feet high diving platform over and over again. I'm also lazy to type out the numerous good plans that our group talked about.
Excited about all of the above, but lazy to type it out here. So let me just show some photos. Some relevant, some not.

Erm. Whatever you call this lalang/wheat like thingy.

The place is surrounded by mountain ranges. I didn't take much landscape shot (in fact, none at all I think. Forgot lah) But nearby the camp site there was this huge tall dead tree sticking out of nowhere.

Between meetings, we had breaks where we ate, chit chat, or talk crap. Here I'm trying to explain to Joshua, Grace, and Abel the dynamics of time stopping. You know, they say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.

At night, the guys' dorm slept later than expected because Min Ser and Kenneth continuously took turns telling everyone else lame joke. I did not contribute. Really. Ask Steven Tan if you must. I took a few pictures, including this headless person lying down above my bunk, Samuel.

And yes, the meeting were productive. Kenneth speaks.

Fruit flowers of either this sort of fruit, that sort of fruit, or that sort of fruit.
*
Today, the newly built basketball court right at our church car park was used for the first time. We played in the evening, well into the night under the spotlights.


*
For a post about old age and young people, click here to read a conversation I had with Shi Ying while we were working today.
*
Cheers. Have fun.
and Ding.
Excited about all of the above, but lazy to type it out here. So let me just show some photos. Some relevant, some not.

Erm. Whatever you call this lalang/wheat like thingy.

The place is surrounded by mountain ranges. I didn't take much landscape shot (in fact, none at all I think. Forgot lah) But nearby the camp site there was this huge tall dead tree sticking out of nowhere.

Between meetings, we had breaks where we ate, chit chat, or talk crap. Here I'm trying to explain to Joshua, Grace, and Abel the dynamics of time stopping. You know, they say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.

At night, the guys' dorm slept later than expected because Min Ser and Kenneth continuously took turns telling everyone else lame joke. I did not contribute. Really. Ask Steven Tan if you must. I took a few pictures, including this headless person lying down above my bunk, Samuel.

And yes, the meeting were productive. Kenneth speaks.

Fruit flowers of either this sort of fruit, that sort of fruit, or that sort of fruit.
*
Today, the newly built basketball court right at our church car park was used for the first time. We played in the evening, well into the night under the spotlights.


*
For a post about old age and young people, click here to read a conversation I had with Shi Ying while we were working today.
*
Cheers. Have fun.
and Ding.



5 Comments:
i like all the nature shots...except the mosquitoe one
who here believes tmy that he din tell lame jokes? haha.i'm evil! =P he's one of the ppl who usuali does ma rite? opps..did i say that loud? sorry for being evil. =)i'm *innocent*
i look so short standing next to joshy. gosh.....i knew i was short but not that short...
if i were you, i think i'd reduce the mosquitoe to a flat pulp with my thumb instead of taking the time to snap a picture out of it.
but still, good picture.
aiyo. it's a dead mosquito that i smacked already la.
Post a Comment
<< Home