Sunday, August 27, 2006

It is time to chop chop and kik butt

The Emmy awards are tomorrow. Not that I usually care too much about the Emmys. Well, I cared for a few years, when The West Wing was winning and sweeping and trouncing everyone in their way. Then when their creator and principle writer left the series the Emmys meant nothing to me anymore.

But the series has ended. And much to my delight The West Wing still has a Best Drama Series nomination, and while I recognize that the other four TV shows nominated are favorites, let me say this:

The West Wing rocks. They've won it four times in a row before (which is not something a lot of TV shows can say. In fact, I can't remember any other show that has that record) and I am still praying for a surprise finale to the most fantabulous television series of all time.



So.

What's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home