My Super Ex-Girlfriend
My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Directed by Ivan Reitman,
Written by Don Payne
Starring Uma Thurman, Luke Wilson, Anna Faris, Rainn Wilson, Eddie Izzard, Wanda Sykes
I tell you, My Super Ex-Girlfriend rocks.
From the opening sequence down to the closing credits. It's one big laugh. G-Girl should match up with Superman, the man of steel just might lose.
Storyline's questionable at times, but who cares, the movie throws all forms of logic out of the window, and I think G-Girl stands for "Gravity Girl", cos u're lifted off the seats of reality and you just go for the ride.
Almost like the bit where she takes Luke Wilson up into the air and er... makes love to him while meteoring down into the city.
I'm not suggesting anything, just trying to draw an example from the film.
Kick butt movie.
To anyone who thinks this movie is silly: Sometimes when a show is meant to be silly, people use it as an opportunity to say it's 'silly' cos it's a rare opportunity for them to possibly look intelligent and correct.
Well, this is a silly movie, but it rocks. So quit whining. And in this case, I'd rather be wrong about anything just to say that it rocks.
(Lol, I don't even defend Star Wars or Superman as firmly as this.)
B+
okay, if you're the smart kind who doesn't like rides and rollercoasters or anything of that sort, don't bother. But you're missing out.
Note that this isn't a review.
It's a rave.

Directed by Ivan Reitman,
Written by Don Payne
Starring Uma Thurman, Luke Wilson, Anna Faris, Rainn Wilson, Eddie Izzard, Wanda Sykes
I tell you, My Super Ex-Girlfriend rocks.
From the opening sequence down to the closing credits. It's one big laugh. G-Girl should match up with Superman, the man of steel just might lose.
Storyline's questionable at times, but who cares, the movie throws all forms of logic out of the window, and I think G-Girl stands for "Gravity Girl", cos u're lifted off the seats of reality and you just go for the ride.
Almost like the bit where she takes Luke Wilson up into the air and er... makes love to him while meteoring down into the city.
I'm not suggesting anything, just trying to draw an example from the film.
Kick butt movie.
To anyone who thinks this movie is silly: Sometimes when a show is meant to be silly, people use it as an opportunity to say it's 'silly' cos it's a rare opportunity for them to possibly look intelligent and correct.
Well, this is a silly movie, but it rocks. So quit whining. And in this case, I'd rather be wrong about anything just to say that it rocks.
(Lol, I don't even defend Star Wars or Superman as firmly as this.)
B+
okay, if you're the smart kind who doesn't like rides and rollercoasters or anything of that sort, don't bother. But you're missing out.
Note that this isn't a review.
It's a rave.



1 Comments:
Meng Yoe, the movie was silly and funny, I agree. But after some point, it was an insult to anyone's intelligence. You're just biased bcos of Uma Thurman's hot bod, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home