Pulau Carey + Klang
Yo dudes and dudettes, I just got back from a trip to Pulau Carey with my comms gang. Basically, Pulau Carey is where a group of Malaysian aboriginals live, so we visited them and took a good look around the place. It wasn't an official trip, but 12 of us went, we saw, and I snapped.
Lots of photos, so if you're in a rush come back next time lah.
*

Some of our hosts doing some weaving. They were kind enough to teach us how to weave some handicraft.
Here's a photo of Li Yien learning the tricks of the trade...

I was beside her, trying to weave a kris. That's a sort of malay weapon. Szen reacted by saying, "OH IS THAT MENG YOE!!!???" like I have no potential in any sort of... whatever.

Here are two dudes working on a wooden carving. It's an animal. I can't remember exactly what he said it was, but the key thing was it has large talons/claws. It was impressive seeing them chop away accurately.

Soon, after, they decided to treat us to a drink of coconut, so this friendly dude here got some fresh coconuts the old fashioned way for us to drink.
*
We then took a short drive to the beach. It's a small beach, but I managed to take some fun pics. To start off, here's a picture of three very good looking men.

Yup. That's Aaron, Yasir and myself. We shot a short baywatch running scene.

I'm trying fuel gossip here. Here's a pic of me and my Captivation superstar Sze Mun again! This time Yi Shu wanted to be a lamp post, but it's fine. I know I look good with women around me. Ha. Ha.

They were playing with this little creature here. Observe the very sexy hand, not the creature.
Since it's a beach, and with some free time, there was a good number of opportunities for paparazzi shots. Here's one with Aaron and Li Yien.

Aaron: Will you please just tell me you love me? I really want to spend the rest of my life with you? Look at the ocean. Although it looks dirty and and polluted, you must look further away. There you will find clean water. It's the same with us, it might not look like it'd work, but look ahead. It would be beautiful.
Li Yien: I don't even want to look at you. You look like you want to Pang Sai.
*
Here are some nothing better to do shots at the aborginals settlement.


*
Okay it's time for goof pics.

Aaron stepped on a puddle of crap, and we caught it on camera and video.

Being held captive and slapped silly.
Later in the evening, me and Aaron were having this conversation about mysterious creatures. He asked me if I believed in UFOs, Loch Ness monster, Giant Squid, and all that. Then I asked, "Do you believe in the Yeti?"
He pointed at someone, and said, "Hey, he's right here." Or something like that.
So I laughed, and sang,

Then I saw your face, now I'm a believer!!! Our Yeti friend Yasir.
And the ultimate goof pic of the day.

*
Thanks Sze Ning and Dr.Daniel Guan for organizing this short and simple trip. It was fun in a lot of ways.
I actually have a lot more pictures from today, but will save them for another occasion.
Enjoy.
Lots of photos, so if you're in a rush come back next time lah.
*

Some of our hosts doing some weaving. They were kind enough to teach us how to weave some handicraft.
Here's a photo of Li Yien learning the tricks of the trade...

I was beside her, trying to weave a kris. That's a sort of malay weapon. Szen reacted by saying, "OH IS THAT MENG YOE!!!???" like I have no potential in any sort of... whatever.

Here are two dudes working on a wooden carving. It's an animal. I can't remember exactly what he said it was, but the key thing was it has large talons/claws. It was impressive seeing them chop away accurately.

Soon, after, they decided to treat us to a drink of coconut, so this friendly dude here got some fresh coconuts the old fashioned way for us to drink.
*
We then took a short drive to the beach. It's a small beach, but I managed to take some fun pics. To start off, here's a picture of three very good looking men.

Yup. That's Aaron, Yasir and myself. We shot a short baywatch running scene.

I'm trying fuel gossip here. Here's a pic of me and my Captivation superstar Sze Mun again! This time Yi Shu wanted to be a lamp post, but it's fine. I know I look good with women around me. Ha. Ha.

They were playing with this little creature here. Observe the very sexy hand, not the creature.
Since it's a beach, and with some free time, there was a good number of opportunities for paparazzi shots. Here's one with Aaron and Li Yien.

Aaron: Will you please just tell me you love me? I really want to spend the rest of my life with you? Look at the ocean. Although it looks dirty and and polluted, you must look further away. There you will find clean water. It's the same with us, it might not look like it'd work, but look ahead. It would be beautiful.
Li Yien: I don't even want to look at you. You look like you want to Pang Sai.
*
Here are some nothing better to do shots at the aborginals settlement.


*
Okay it's time for goof pics.

Aaron stepped on a puddle of crap, and we caught it on camera and video.

Being held captive and slapped silly.
Later in the evening, me and Aaron were having this conversation about mysterious creatures. He asked me if I believed in UFOs, Loch Ness monster, Giant Squid, and all that. Then I asked, "Do you believe in the Yeti?"
He pointed at someone, and said, "Hey, he's right here." Or something like that.
So I laughed, and sang,

Then I saw your face, now I'm a believer!!! Our Yeti friend Yasir.
And the ultimate goof pic of the day.

*
Thanks Sze Ning and Dr.Daniel Guan for organizing this short and simple trip. It was fun in a lot of ways.
I actually have a lot more pictures from today, but will save them for another occasion.
Enjoy.



1 Comments:
now i wish i went. looks n sounds like fun. *sigh* i didnt know u all so happening one. hehe!
Post a Comment
<< Home