Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Fruity

Aaron, a dude from my course, popped in to the media lab yesterday (he was due to shoot some scenes in Eddie's movie Police Man, Story, which looks really good. Will publicize it when the time comes) and he saw me on my comp working on Captivation and Shazzy starting her documentary work on her recent Langkawi trip. Wilson was there fiddling with some equipment as well.

Aaron said, "Hey, newsflash, in case you didn't know ah, this is term-break."

Yeah well. All three computers were running full steam in film productions for jobs as well as film fests.

*

Today we were at it again. And today Sarah showed up to meet us for lunch. So she told me that she's got this new part time job with some EPL magazine. I asked her, "Name me a player from the EPL."

"Err. Beckham?"

"Aiyer, Beckham is in Spain now lah..."

*

Later in the day Kerry-Ann and Wani came by as well to help Shaz with her video. By then I have completed everything I wanted to do for Captivation, and was loafing around doing nothing. So what I did was take the video camera (never leave me with the camera, I almost always do something with it) and videoed Sarah talking on the phone outside at the corridor.

Then I made a one minute video mocking her.

*

Later, as we were all walking to Sarah's car, I told Kerry, Shaz and Wani about the EPL thing. Everyone laughed at Sarah's stupidity quite hard.

Then Wani said, "EPL is European Premier League kan?"

Bodoh kan?

*

We went to A&W for waffle and root beer.

The thing about my course is that its male deprived. So it's really quite a normal thing to have females outnumber the males. So there I was sitting with 4 beautiful women talking. Well, its more like me listening to them talk.

Sarah was going to start telling a really interesting story, when she pointed her finger at me and said, "YOU BETTER NOT BLOG ABOUT THIS OKAY!".

I think she was confirming what Shaz was commenting to me in the morning, "I notice you're quite an efficient blogger huh. You update it very fast."

Only when its something stupid lah.

Anyway I can't blog about what Sarah said.

Later, Kerry-Ann was talking about strawberries and papayas and pineapples, and somehow diverted to talking about overweight athletes who can't jump around for nuts.

K I'm talking crap already.

*

Ding.

*

Yesterday Girl TMY flew over to Melbourne for a short holiday as well attendher convocation. Her trip is timely, I must say, as it gave me the opportunity to pass her a CD with most of my films, particularly Captivation. So she's there to publicize and create awareness of the existence of Superratty Films.

No lah. She's just there pass the stuff to our friends there, like Mal, Shaz, Lu, Kris, Zul bla bla.

So I can say that Captivation is open to limited worldwide release. Hahaha. Let's see if I can spread this to wider audiences than The Door.

*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehem...excuse me, but Shaz is WHERE exactly rite now?? (refer to 2nd last para of this blog)

10:32 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

oops. its just usually i refer u as one of thos aussie fellas. typo lah.

also, u're such an ethereal presence u can be both here and there at the same time.

12:21 am  
Blogger Fikri said...

I guess that Shaz is quite diasporic...

7:25 pm  
Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

haha. you know this doesn't really have anything to do with your post, but your post title "Fruity" reminded me of Norman Bates's "mother"..... her utterances of "fruity" and her being 'living' in the fruit cellar... :P hehe

10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home