tagged and dinged
1983: 21 years ago.
I was born. Turned out I was a boy.
1986: 19 years ago.
I was three years old. As far as my memory can stretch, 3 years old is the oldest memory I have. It's of me doing something. I can't remember exactly what I was doing, but I was doing something.
1995: 10 years ago.
I was 12 and I started liking girls. They weren't so weird. Their fancy hair made sense. Their height made sense. Their sweet voices made sense. Their fancy hair made me appreciate my hair. Their height made me feel tall. Their sweet voices made me thank God for my macho voice. In other words. Thank God I'm not one of THAT species of asexual living monsters.
2000: 5 years ago.
Finis form 5. Still have more or less the same impression of females. Learned how to counterstrike. Played quite well. Just had to imagine that the terrorists/counter-terrorists (whichever I was playing against) were either female terrorists trying to conquer the world (in which my job is to stop them by shooting off their heads) or counter-terrorists trying to quieten down my conquest for male domination (in which my job is also to shoot off all their heads).
2002: 3 years ago
I finished my pre-u. There were many beautiful women in CIMP, and I used to joke about some of them. Usually I'd arrive early for class, sit in the lounge while waiting for class to start. I'd chat and hang out with other friends who were early. My guy friends all had early class, so I sat with 4 or 5 females, and called them my harem.
2005: This year.
Finisin Monash life. I don't have a harem anymore, but I have 10 wives. In no particular order. They are: Wani, Sze Mun, Lindy, Eva, Li Yien, Bei Yan, Sueet, shucks I can't remember the rest. I recently added Sarah and Shazzy to the list. I must like women now to marry so many of them.
2006: Next year
I suspect if I continue studying in Monash, I'll have 24 wives by then.
2015: 10 years from now
Possibly I'll be reduced to one really dominating wife who will chop my head off the moment I say something really wrong. But that's just me. I'll have to plan my counter terrorism stuff then. Turn the children against her.
Either that or by then I'd have destroyed each and every single one of you female vermin.
*
I only posted this cos I got tagged by the too free Joanne. Finally found the time to blog about this. I'm not tagging others because I would've tagged females only, and I've shot them all :)
I was born. Turned out I was a boy.
1986: 19 years ago.
I was three years old. As far as my memory can stretch, 3 years old is the oldest memory I have. It's of me doing something. I can't remember exactly what I was doing, but I was doing something.
1995: 10 years ago.
I was 12 and I started liking girls. They weren't so weird. Their fancy hair made sense. Their height made sense. Their sweet voices made sense. Their fancy hair made me appreciate my hair. Their height made me feel tall. Their sweet voices made me thank God for my macho voice. In other words. Thank God I'm not one of THAT species of asexual living monsters.
2000: 5 years ago.
Finis form 5. Still have more or less the same impression of females. Learned how to counterstrike. Played quite well. Just had to imagine that the terrorists/counter-terrorists (whichever I was playing against) were either female terrorists trying to conquer the world (in which my job is to stop them by shooting off their heads) or counter-terrorists trying to quieten down my conquest for male domination (in which my job is also to shoot off all their heads).
2002: 3 years ago
I finished my pre-u. There were many beautiful women in CIMP, and I used to joke about some of them. Usually I'd arrive early for class, sit in the lounge while waiting for class to start. I'd chat and hang out with other friends who were early. My guy friends all had early class, so I sat with 4 or 5 females, and called them my harem.
2005: This year.
Finisin Monash life. I don't have a harem anymore, but I have 10 wives. In no particular order. They are: Wani, Sze Mun, Lindy, Eva, Li Yien, Bei Yan, Sueet, shucks I can't remember the rest. I recently added Sarah and Shazzy to the list. I must like women now to marry so many of them.
2006: Next year
I suspect if I continue studying in Monash, I'll have 24 wives by then.
2015: 10 years from now
Possibly I'll be reduced to one really dominating wife who will chop my head off the moment I say something really wrong. But that's just me. I'll have to plan my counter terrorism stuff then. Turn the children against her.
Either that or by then I'd have destroyed each and every single one of you female vermin.
*
I only posted this cos I got tagged by the too free Joanne. Finally found the time to blog about this. I'm not tagging others because I would've tagged females only, and I've shot them all :)



2 Comments:
pleasant surprise indeed. yay!
-the tagger
i am so NOT ur wife...perasanted case...all aso i tepuk sebelah tangan wan...*bluek* >.<
Post a Comment
<< Home