Wasting Away #29 - Of Shoes and Skirts and Farts
Just now, Shi Ying was lying under the table. She took off her shoes, and started doing her own thing, which is sleep. She always does. She's a sleeping machine. Which means to say that she is a machine that sleeps. Which also means that she is useless.
Anyway. I took her shoes. I tied the left shoe on the top of the door. And tied the right shoe at the lights.
Later, I was leaning at the table where she was lying down, and I threatened to fart right at her face. She said, "you're welcome to do that."
Anyway, everyone is adoring me and my niece being beautiful in the picture below. I know, I know. I look good.
Fikri is upset that Massa is going to Ferrari. You know what? It sounds cool. Massa Ferrari. It almost sounds like a legitimate Italian name. Massa Ferrari. So will Masssa Ferrari win next season?
What time is it, asked Li Yien.
Does it matter? I think it doesn't, because I'm in the room. And she doesn't care because as long as I'm in the room, she's happy. And happy is all there is to her life.
Shi Ying is reading "LOV" at the moment. I think she is bored off her socks. I s
Anyway. I took her shoes. I tied the left shoe on the top of the door. And tied the right shoe at the lights.
Later, I was leaning at the table where she was lying down, and I threatened to fart right at her face. She said, "you're welcome to do that."
Anyway, everyone is adoring me and my niece being beautiful in the picture below. I know, I know. I look good.
Fikri is upset that Massa is going to Ferrari. You know what? It sounds cool. Massa Ferrari. It almost sounds like a legitimate Italian name. Massa Ferrari. So will Masssa Ferrari win next season?
What time is it, asked Li Yien.
Does it matter? I think it doesn't, because I'm in the room. And she doesn't care because as long as I'm in the room, she's happy. And happy is all there is to her life.
Shi Ying is reading "LOV" at the moment. I think she is bored off her socks. I s



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home