Wasting Away #28
Fikri is just done something with something and someone.
He basically sounded rather perverted. Then again, he is a thing with a thing. So of course it is only natural that he has things for other things and people.
okay. Things aside. Bei Yan is doing her thing with some sound editing thing. I'm not sure what kinda thing she is thing-ing about but basically she is doing her thing.
Szen is writing up about her thing about the orang aslis on the white board. Kerry-Ann is sitting there doing her thing as well. So is Juli.
Things aside, I'm blogging about everyone doing their thing!
I am bored. Kerry Ann said, "Nah, you nak tengok ke?" She meant, "you want to see the thing?"
Gosh I sound dirty.
Thing is, I don't know what thing am i supposed to talk about.
Fikri said I'm quite hot. I think so too.
He said my head is hot. I do agree. I AM rather handsome. Ask BEi Yan.
She said, "No. but you are what you THINK you are."
so, I AM!
since i THINK i am.
the thing about thinking is that thinking is a kind of thing that people do with their heads.
Fikri says it rhymes with sinking. So sinking is a thing.
Lindy has nice jeans. He likes her ass. It always is the case with Fikri. He looks from the bottom up.
He has superman eyes. So you get what I mean about that thing.
Bei Yan is still composing. She read my script for LOV earlier and thinks that she would be a really good actress as one of the evil women in the show.
I like making things up.
ANyway, i gotta go.
Today's a weird day. Szen is standing on the table. Why? I don't know.
Kerry Ann was talkinga bout her hair. Wonder if its those on her head, or her leg.
I AM GOING TO GO.
HOME.
bye...................... muak muak muaks muaksssssssssssssssssssss.
He basically sounded rather perverted. Then again, he is a thing with a thing. So of course it is only natural that he has things for other things and people.
okay. Things aside. Bei Yan is doing her thing with some sound editing thing. I'm not sure what kinda thing she is thing-ing about but basically she is doing her thing.
Szen is writing up about her thing about the orang aslis on the white board. Kerry-Ann is sitting there doing her thing as well. So is Juli.
Things aside, I'm blogging about everyone doing their thing!
I am bored. Kerry Ann said, "Nah, you nak tengok ke?" She meant, "you want to see the thing?"
Gosh I sound dirty.
Thing is, I don't know what thing am i supposed to talk about.
Fikri said I'm quite hot. I think so too.
He said my head is hot. I do agree. I AM rather handsome. Ask BEi Yan.
She said, "No. but you are what you THINK you are."
so, I AM!
since i THINK i am.
the thing about thinking is that thinking is a kind of thing that people do with their heads.
Fikri says it rhymes with sinking. So sinking is a thing.
Lindy has nice jeans. He likes her ass. It always is the case with Fikri. He looks from the bottom up.
He has superman eyes. So you get what I mean about that thing.
Bei Yan is still composing. She read my script for LOV earlier and thinks that she would be a really good actress as one of the evil women in the show.
I like making things up.
ANyway, i gotta go.
Today's a weird day. Szen is standing on the table. Why? I don't know.
Kerry Ann was talkinga bout her hair. Wonder if its those on her head, or her leg.
I AM GOING TO GO.
HOME.
bye...................... muak muak muaks muaksssssssssssssssssssss.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home