Wasting Away #27: Astro Boy!
No this is not about the Japanese cartoon Astro Boy.
BEN just barged into the room while talking on the phone like some biggie shotty, and ignored everyone along the way. When Wani barged into the room, she pointed out that BEN is dressed up like a hippie! And it's just because he's working in ASTRO!!! So he's you know, trying to be... err... TRYING to be... cooler. Astro Boy...
Wani just barged in walking like a spineless bodoh-fied woman.
Fikri is drinking coffee, and Sarah is using the other PC. We're in the J-lab today, not the M-lab. Because "M" is lower than "J" in terms of letter ranking, so we're upgrading ourselves a bit.
Wani thinks that "production assistant" means "model". I have no idea what the connection is, but ok.
Ben is sitting there like some big shot. These days he writes news and reads them out on lite and easy. YOu know why? He's light, and he's easy. Think of all the girlfriends (and boyfriends) that he's had, you know that he's easy, and he's light.
Fikri is checking F1 scores. He calls Kimi Raikonnen "Kimi", and Jarno Trulli, "Truly Trulli". Again, I have no idea why, but then again, most of the time I cannot explain any of the anomalies my friends act out. They're just plain... mysteries. IN a weirdo way.
Fikri just said there's no such thing as "F1 Scores". So I must say "F1 results". SO OKAY. KIMI RAINKONNEN won... wait, did I just spell RAIN-konnen? Oops. SOrry, I don't really like finnish people anyway. HACK-Innen, RAIN-konnen... ooh. All sound like some superhero fighters. Ok Let's have a NEW comic book. Starring "HACK-Innen the Hacker" and "RAIN-konnen the Rainer". What their powers are, I don't know.
Fikri said, maybe "Conan" is derived from all these Finnish names.
Ben is sitting there, still posing. He should realize none of us care if he's light and easy because primarily, he's black.
Okay, that sounded racist, but he should know that nothing in the Wasting Away series is really really serious.
Ben just said that he's not black. So that must make him... He just said "Haih..."
So he's "Haih..."
Sarah is Googling. She Googles around... She just said that she's tired, and she's not angry. Does that mean that she's tired of being angry?
"I'M NOT TIRED OF BEING ANGRY", Sarah said.. "Don't misquote me", said Sarah
" I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE!" said Sarah. I don't know what page were we on, but as Fikri says, all of us are one anyway, so I guess, yeah we're on the same page. In this case, we're all on the same page that Sarah is tired of being angry.
"I'M NOT ANGRY!" said Sarah, angrily.
I like provoking people. Did I mention that the other day, I took a picture of Sarah looking pregnant? Yeah, start asking questions. I'll post the picture up someday.
Ben said he wasn't at home last night when Fikri was on the same street.
Same page, same street, what else?
Fikri said his friend's mom asked him if he was Chinese. Fikri said, "I'm Malay." Fikri also said, "WO BU MING BAI" which means
WO - me
BU - no
MING - name
BAI - white
"My name is not White"
Ok that's not what it really means, but ok.
Sarah ignored me when I read this part out. I think she's angry.
I should try making her laugh.
Fikri likes the squatting position. I'm not sure what that means, but OK.
Ben says that he's in love. I'm not sure with who.
I'm writing too much nonsense here. I should stop before the "F1-Men" comes invading. Man, I wouldn't want HACK-kinnen to hack me to pieces and RAIN-konnen to rain hell on me.
BEN just barged into the room while talking on the phone like some biggie shotty, and ignored everyone along the way. When Wani barged into the room, she pointed out that BEN is dressed up like a hippie! And it's just because he's working in ASTRO!!! So he's you know, trying to be... err... TRYING to be... cooler. Astro Boy...
Wani just barged in walking like a spineless bodoh-fied woman.
Fikri is drinking coffee, and Sarah is using the other PC. We're in the J-lab today, not the M-lab. Because "M" is lower than "J" in terms of letter ranking, so we're upgrading ourselves a bit.
Wani thinks that "production assistant" means "model". I have no idea what the connection is, but ok.
Ben is sitting there like some big shot. These days he writes news and reads them out on lite and easy. YOu know why? He's light, and he's easy. Think of all the girlfriends (and boyfriends) that he's had, you know that he's easy, and he's light.
Fikri is checking F1 scores. He calls Kimi Raikonnen "Kimi", and Jarno Trulli, "Truly Trulli". Again, I have no idea why, but then again, most of the time I cannot explain any of the anomalies my friends act out. They're just plain... mysteries. IN a weirdo way.
Fikri just said there's no such thing as "F1 Scores". So I must say "F1 results". SO OKAY. KIMI RAINKONNEN won... wait, did I just spell RAIN-konnen? Oops. SOrry, I don't really like finnish people anyway. HACK-Innen, RAIN-konnen... ooh. All sound like some superhero fighters. Ok Let's have a NEW comic book. Starring "HACK-Innen the Hacker" and "RAIN-konnen the Rainer". What their powers are, I don't know.
Fikri said, maybe "Conan" is derived from all these Finnish names.
Ben is sitting there, still posing. He should realize none of us care if he's light and easy because primarily, he's black.
Okay, that sounded racist, but he should know that nothing in the Wasting Away series is really really serious.
Ben just said that he's not black. So that must make him... He just said "Haih..."
So he's "Haih..."
Sarah is Googling. She Googles around... She just said that she's tired, and she's not angry. Does that mean that she's tired of being angry?
"I'M NOT TIRED OF BEING ANGRY", Sarah said.. "Don't misquote me", said Sarah
" I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE!" said Sarah. I don't know what page were we on, but as Fikri says, all of us are one anyway, so I guess, yeah we're on the same page. In this case, we're all on the same page that Sarah is tired of being angry.
"I'M NOT ANGRY!" said Sarah, angrily.
I like provoking people. Did I mention that the other day, I took a picture of Sarah looking pregnant? Yeah, start asking questions. I'll post the picture up someday.
Ben said he wasn't at home last night when Fikri was on the same street.
Same page, same street, what else?
Fikri said his friend's mom asked him if he was Chinese. Fikri said, "I'm Malay." Fikri also said, "WO BU MING BAI" which means
WO - me
BU - no
MING - name
BAI - white
"My name is not White"
Ok that's not what it really means, but ok.
Sarah ignored me when I read this part out. I think she's angry.
I should try making her laugh.
Fikri likes the squatting position. I'm not sure what that means, but OK.
Ben says that he's in love. I'm not sure with who.
I'm writing too much nonsense here. I should stop before the "F1-Men" comes invading. Man, I wouldn't want HACK-kinnen to hack me to pieces and RAIN-konnen to rain hell on me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home