Nieces
I have two very lovely nieces. This set of photos is a little bit more about Shieh Jeanne, the older sister. More will follow with pictures of my younger niece, Shieh Reine.
Anyway, I'm displaying mostly Shieh Jeanne's marvellous talent at modelling. At such a young age... I see great potential in her...
She recently went shopping, so she got a lot of new clothes. I photographed some of them.

The matured pose.

The sweet little girl pose.
Here are some photos with my little niece.

Aren't they lovely?
And of course. This post won't be complete without a weirdo pic...

I love catching people off guard. So cute.
Anyway, I'm displaying mostly Shieh Jeanne's marvellous talent at modelling. At such a young age... I see great potential in her...
She recently went shopping, so she got a lot of new clothes. I photographed some of them.

The matured pose.

The sweet little girl pose.
Here are some photos with my little niece.

Aren't they lovely?
And of course. This post won't be complete without a weirdo pic...

I love catching people off guard. So cute.



2 Comments:
The last picture clearly shows the family resembalance
wahaha yeah come to think of it..now dat u mentioned... =P
Post a Comment
<< Home