Wasting Away #26: Zoo-ing with Editors
Ben said, " I managed to convince Mark to take me to the national zoo."
Shazzy said, "How romantic!"
I said, "Did you just say you managed to convince Mark to take you to the zoo?"
Ben said, "NO! I'm reading Sze Ning's blog. She brought Mike to the zoo!"
Shazzy asked, "Who's Mark?"
Ben said, "My EDITOR!"
Shazzy laughed and said, "Oh, and I said 'How romantic!'"
Daniel, if you are reading this, please don't tell Mark, or Nina won't be happy. It's just you know, one of those passing moments when Ben gets a little confused with his orientation and all. And sometimes you know, he gets a bit nostalgic over his past workplace. You're lucky I haven't posted any of his random ramblings about you. Meng yoe is gay and he is in love with fikri.How handsome you are and all that. He hasn't said much about Maya, I think mostly because Maya is his secret fantasy. People don't speak out loud about their secret fantasies, otherwise it wouldn't be secret anymore.
Anyway, disregard the above paragraph. It is nothing but a load of trash.
Except for the "I managed to convince Mark to..."
Anyway, Everyone is here but not here!
Shazzy said, "A piece of cloth."
bye.
Shazzy said, "How romantic!"
I said, "Did you just say you managed to convince Mark to take you to the zoo?"
Ben said, "NO! I'm reading Sze Ning's blog. She brought Mike to the zoo!"
Shazzy asked, "Who's Mark?"
Ben said, "My EDITOR!"
Shazzy laughed and said, "Oh, and I said 'How romantic!'"
Daniel, if you are reading this, please don't tell Mark, or Nina won't be happy. It's just you know, one of those passing moments when Ben gets a little confused with his orientation and all. And sometimes you know, he gets a bit nostalgic over his past workplace. You're lucky I haven't posted any of his random ramblings about you. Meng yoe is gay and he is in love with fikri.How handsome you are and all that. He hasn't said much about Maya, I think mostly because Maya is his secret fantasy. People don't speak out loud about their secret fantasies, otherwise it wouldn't be secret anymore.
Anyway, disregard the above paragraph. It is nothing but a load of trash.
Except for the "I managed to convince Mark to..."
Anyway, Everyone is here but not here!
Shazzy said, "A piece of cloth."
bye.



1 Comments:
Awww someone's finally out of the closet! ;) muahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home