Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Skirt Campaign

Today, while waiting for my lecturer Andrew Ng to start tape for one of the movies we're watching, Un Chien Undelou (I'm probably wrong) or something like that, and Battleship Potempkin, I sat there in the AV room watching my fellow students trickle in, seat themselves down, and adjust their head and neck coordination to ensure a pleasant viewing of the show.

So anyway, Shu Yi trickled in as well, and she took the seat beside me. Now that is nothing rare, because Shu Yi does sit beside me every now and then. But what I noticed that was shockingly out of the blue was that she was wearing a skirt! A wavvy pretty teal-ish blue-ish colored skirt that flows all the way down to her ankles.

I didn't have my camera with me so I couldn't take a picture of it. Thing is, since I've known her about a year plus ago, I've only seen her in a skirt TWICE, including today. The first time was during the ball last year, and this today.

I think she should wear skirts more often. It looks pretty good on her. If you are a CFer reading this, go bug her this Thursday to wear skirts to CF. If you are a communications student reading this, go bug her to wear skirts to lectures and tutorials. Then everybody can go "WOW" together.

After a while we'll get bored with her, then we can shift our attention somewhere else.

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

jahat lah you!!!

but yeah, shu, wear more skirts!!! :P

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home