"Lov" - Pre-production
My next short film, Lov, is about a young man who finds love wherever he is and is miraculously talented at keeping a schedule to please all his women... except his wife.
The script is undergoing editing and re-writing, and whilst that is going on, pre-production officially begun today when my only confirmed cast, Kerry-Ann Augustin (who will play the role of Gillian) screentested some of the lines. I must say that she sounded good reading those lines, and I look forward to the production of this show.
Over the next month or so, intensive planning will be taking place, as locations will need to be confirmed, dressings, equipment, and of course... the actors and actresses.
The script is undergoing editing and re-writing, and whilst that is going on, pre-production officially begun today when my only confirmed cast, Kerry-Ann Augustin (who will play the role of Gillian) screentested some of the lines. I must say that she sounded good reading those lines, and I look forward to the production of this show.
Over the next month or so, intensive planning will be taking place, as locations will need to be confirmed, dressings, equipment, and of course... the actors and actresses.



1 Comments:
If you need a soundtrack (and/or) actor, my talents are at thy disposal.
Post a Comment
<< Home