Psycho 3 + other Superratty Films matters.
Psycho 3: A Cross-Cultural and Intergalactic Mystery will be released sometime next week to a low key premiere among good friends.

Don't ask me about the title. :P
I'm almost done editing the film. It's about 7 minutes long. Just need the narration. It's coming in tomorrow, hopefully.
This is going to be great. It's my favorite Psycho of the series.
After showing it to friends, two CDs will be compiled.
1. The Psycho Trilogy
a) Psycho 1: The Real Mystery
b) Psycho 2: Mystery of the Predator
c) Psycho 3: A Cross-Cultural and Intergalactic Mystery
d) Teaser trailer for Psycho 3
e) Psycho to Psycho: Creating Psychotics
2. The Door
a) The Door
b) Teaser for The Door
c) Trailer #1 for The Door
d) Trailer #2 for The Door
e) Irregular Instances of Madness
Then hopefully in August I'll start shooting my next feature short film, "LOV". It's yet to be written, but I have the show in my head.
See ya, folks.
www.superratty.blogspot.com

Don't ask me about the title. :P
I'm almost done editing the film. It's about 7 minutes long. Just need the narration. It's coming in tomorrow, hopefully.
This is going to be great. It's my favorite Psycho of the series.
After showing it to friends, two CDs will be compiled.
1. The Psycho Trilogy
a) Psycho 1: The Real Mystery
b) Psycho 2: Mystery of the Predator
c) Psycho 3: A Cross-Cultural and Intergalactic Mystery
d) Teaser trailer for Psycho 3
e) Psycho to Psycho: Creating Psychotics
2. The Door
a) The Door
b) Teaser for The Door
c) Trailer #1 for The Door
d) Trailer #2 for The Door
e) Irregular Instances of Madness
Then hopefully in August I'll start shooting my next feature short film, "LOV". It's yet to be written, but I have the show in my head.
See ya, folks.
www.superratty.blogspot.com



3 Comments:
ok i realized i put the wrong date on the poster. will fix it asap.
hahahaha you and numbers. LOL.
Too much 7 Elevens in Bangkok, eh? :>
Post a Comment
<< Home