Friday, July 08, 2005

Psycho 3 update

Psycho 3 is definitely different from the previous 2 Psycho short films from at least one aspect. I did not finish shooting the film in one day.

On Tuesday I took some aerial shots.

On Wednesday I took many cityscape shots as well as one scene featuring the new lead actress.

A few more scenic shots to go, and 2 more acting scenes to go.

Lol.

And this Psycho is turning out to be the most comedically psychotic film of the series.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

Mannnnnn everyone's having such a great time over there. *frowns*
I have to watch the video footage so that I can live vicariously through it. haha. *bleghs*

So, have you upgraded the murder weapon to a samurai sword, like you intended?? hhehe ANd, DON'T tell me to wait and see k? =P LOLz

3:58 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

wait and see.

10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home