Am I that BAD!?
Today, as we got off the bus at Siam Square, the most happening shopping/hangout spot in all of Bangkok, my student guide friend, BB, jokingly asked me, "Do you want to see girls?"
I said, "What?"
She then gave me a really cheeky smile, like she was hinting that I'm some horny dude.
I gave her my usual don't-irritate-me-look and said, "I've had enough of Thai girls already."
We then continued walking with the rest of the gang, and she said, "Well, do you want to see Thai men?"
I really had nothing to say. We've only known each other for about 72 hours, and this mild little... thing can be so witty.
Anyway, we ended up going into the CD shop and me and girl TMY (that's May Yee) were so wowed by the collection of CDs and also the shopkeeper, who was an old lady who could... amazingly, remember all the old and new CDs that she brought in.
I bought Kill Bill volume 1 & 2 soundtracks. Very satisfied.
More tomorrow.
check out the bangkok blog, http://insearchofbangkok.blogsome.com for more official stuff.
I said, "What?"
She then gave me a really cheeky smile, like she was hinting that I'm some horny dude.
I gave her my usual don't-irritate-me-look and said, "I've had enough of Thai girls already."
We then continued walking with the rest of the gang, and she said, "Well, do you want to see Thai men?"
I really had nothing to say. We've only known each other for about 72 hours, and this mild little... thing can be so witty.
Anyway, we ended up going into the CD shop and me and girl TMY (that's May Yee) were so wowed by the collection of CDs and also the shopkeeper, who was an old lady who could... amazingly, remember all the old and new CDs that she brought in.
I bought Kill Bill volume 1 & 2 soundtracks. Very satisfied.
More tomorrow.
check out the bangkok blog, http://insearchofbangkok.blogsome.com for more official stuff.



3 Comments:
It's just you, Meng Yoe..... When ppl meet u, they automatically get the urge to taruh u..... =)
hehehe ... i'm just loving ur blog more and more when i hear horrendous sarcasm and wit directed at u....
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying every moment of it. Though am not one of the irritators, hearing news of you getting irritated somehow..ehehhee kidding. yea i think you're enjoying all the attention, eh? :P
Post a Comment
<< Home