Monday, April 25, 2005

Wasting Away #11: You Are So Discouraging

I'd like to believe that when you are in love with someone, that someone naturally and supernaturally becomes the most beautiful person in the world.

Sarah isn't that romantic.

She just told me that she's not really into the above phrase.

Sarah thinks she's not pretty but she's attractive.

I'm not entirely sure what she meant by that, but even Sze Ning is shaking her head in confusion.

So anyway, I'm sitting between these two girls typing this blog post.

She also says that she wants the guy to be totally straight. and forward. I'm not sure if she meant straightforward, or straight and forward.

Sze Ning is writing about Marijuana. And two young boys. I have to hormonically charged females sitting beside me. And what about me? Deprived and depressed? Hormonically stunted? Hmmm. I think it is a good time to re-examine myself.

I wouldn't consider myself to be sitting between two pretty women. Just two attractive women.

Define attractive.

"Someone that attracts you lah," said Sarah. I honestly don't know why the heck she said that. Sounds so stoopit.

"Beautiful is aesthetically proportionate....(???)... Attractive doesn't need to be proportionate but it has to be pleasing to the eye..." said Sze Ning.

I don't know what that means. So... lets say I have a big fat ass and an undersized head, if a girl loves me then I'm naturally pleasing to the eye? I'd love that.

Sarah can be such a bimbo sometimes.

Fikri wants me to write about him. But I told him that I'm writing about two girls.

He said, "Then don't write about me."

I wonder why is he so shy. No I don't.

Sarah had her unit guide for her assignment on her lap for the past hour. If you look into her screen now, its email, email, more email, even more email. And none from her stalker. I think he has changed victims.

When she opened assignment file. I asked her, "how far are you done?"

I scrolled down, and all I saw was... THE TITLE OF THE ASSIGNMENT!!! WOO HOO!!!

Sze Ning is writing about Crappy now. No wait, it's Krabbi. Some place in Thailand.

Oh in case you're wondering, me sarah and szenny started talking about attractiveness because she said something scandalous...

For more details, email me at superratty@gmail.com and I will tell you what she said. Muahaha.

BOOM. BADA BOOM. BADA BOOM. BADA BOOM. BADA BOOM.

Stream of consciousness? Nah. It's a stream of nonsense. Then again, shit doesn't flow like water, unless you're talking about liquefied poo. The kind of stuff u get when you eat something wrong,

Gotta go for class. Bye.

Read the other posts as well. Thanks.

My PDA is making a lot of noise. Such a beetle.

3 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

I'd hate to admit it, but your nonsense getting more and more, what's-the-word, addictive?

interestiiiing...

9:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh meng yoe.. i like the linguistic turn of your blog.. it used to be full of the emotional and abstract mumbo jumbo but now.. its so.. its just so R-E-A-L you know.. like the plot to the OC. who would have guessed something so ordinary and unattractive( yes bro, i'm talking about our friends..:p ) can be soo interesting. i say you're doing a great job and i have inevitably become a meng yoe groupie. minus the sex and drugs. and rock and roll. - zufalee

10:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh?!?

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home