Big Fat Stinking
I live in a fantastically idiotic society.
I'm an idiot. I really admit that.
Why am I an idiot? You know, personally I don't believe that people are born smart or stupid, but rather groomed to be who they are to be through various sources.
So why am I an idiot?
Because I grew up in a fantastically idiotic society that groomed be to be an idiot.
"What about agency?" you ask
"What about free-will?" you ask
"You could've chosen not to be an idiot!" you say
"You were born an idiot!" you say
"You were disobedient!" you claim
"You're the rotten egg!" you accuse
A ton of crap ok. A ton of it.
Anyone of you think you have free will, then you are the biggest dimbulbs in the world, because by saying you have free will, you've already lost your free will, because you've already bought into the system that tells you there is free will when there is actually none.
I couldn't have chosen not to be an idiot. If all my life the people I've followed have all been idiots, it's only natural I become an idiot.
I'm not complaining, neither am I blaming anyone. I'm just saying don't point a finger at me and call me an idiot, because somehow, one way or another, it'll come back to you. Because we live in a fantastically idiotic society.
Plus I do know I'm an idiot, and I admit it. Wow, that must make me smarter than you already because you're not aware that you're an idiot. Wow. I know one thing more than you, that I'm an idiot. Wait, no, I know two more things than you. I know that I'm an idiot, and I also that you're an idiot.
No, I know 3 more things than you. I know that I'm an idiot, I know that you're an idiot, and I know that you don't know that you're an idiot.
I suddenly feel like I'm not such a big fat stinking idiot after all.
I'm an idiot. I really admit that.
Why am I an idiot? You know, personally I don't believe that people are born smart or stupid, but rather groomed to be who they are to be through various sources.
So why am I an idiot?
Because I grew up in a fantastically idiotic society that groomed be to be an idiot.
"What about agency?" you ask
"What about free-will?" you ask
"You could've chosen not to be an idiot!" you say
"You were born an idiot!" you say
"You were disobedient!" you claim
"You're the rotten egg!" you accuse
A ton of crap ok. A ton of it.
Anyone of you think you have free will, then you are the biggest dimbulbs in the world, because by saying you have free will, you've already lost your free will, because you've already bought into the system that tells you there is free will when there is actually none.
I couldn't have chosen not to be an idiot. If all my life the people I've followed have all been idiots, it's only natural I become an idiot.
I'm not complaining, neither am I blaming anyone. I'm just saying don't point a finger at me and call me an idiot, because somehow, one way or another, it'll come back to you. Because we live in a fantastically idiotic society.
Plus I do know I'm an idiot, and I admit it. Wow, that must make me smarter than you already because you're not aware that you're an idiot. Wow. I know one thing more than you, that I'm an idiot. Wait, no, I know two more things than you. I know that I'm an idiot, and I also that you're an idiot.
No, I know 3 more things than you. I know that I'm an idiot, I know that you're an idiot, and I know that you don't know that you're an idiot.
I suddenly feel like I'm not such a big fat stinking idiot after all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home