Wasting Away #8
Wasting away again.
Meeting just ended. Elaine called halfway through it. Tried calling back but she didn't pick up. Hmm. She should have.
I'm in the room next door, where the meeting just took place. Susanna Michael and Steven left already. In turn, Benji Wani and Sarah came in and started discussing CCP. It stands for Communications and Cultural Policies. I think. I think. I'm taking the subject too.
Sze Ning rambled about how two of her friends were discussing Sin City when she hasn't seen it yet. She got irritated and left lunch. Well, when she told me about it. I said, "There are three storylines. One's about Hartigan, the other about Marv, and the last one Dwight." She said, the two boys talked more about it. THen I started talking about "Yellow Bastard" and stuff like that.
I haven't seen the movie too.
They're studying. Why are they studying? Kiasu bunch of dimbulbs.
Oh just now Susanna wanted extra pizzas (Steven brought them) so I made fun of her carrying that oversized pizza box. She would disappear behind the box. Benji just walked out and in again. I wonder why he does that sometimes. Why can't he barge in and out like the other people? (Read earlier post)
Ni jian dau di xing jong jui ai de ren, shi jian hui ting.
that's my favorite line in chinese, though sze mun once pointed out that my chinese is completely unromantic.
Benji is talking about some guy who won the "Male search" thing. I think he likes him. His muscles and all. Sarah particularly likes his biceps, even though we can see it. She just said, "I can imagine it."
Everyone just told me to be careful with what I say on this blog because our lecturer Dr.Yeoh reads some of our blogs. You know what? This is a good opporutnity for us to bond and get to know each other.
"I think Meng Yoe is too much." said Wani. and she just told me that her roomate (whom i have no idea who) puts my blog up on her "favorites" list. I have a fan.
Okay people are flowing into the room now. Gotta go.
Sarah is breathing down my neck and Benji is yelling "SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" like some deprived boy.
Elaine should call back.
Byes.
Meeting just ended. Elaine called halfway through it. Tried calling back but she didn't pick up. Hmm. She should have.
I'm in the room next door, where the meeting just took place. Susanna Michael and Steven left already. In turn, Benji Wani and Sarah came in and started discussing CCP. It stands for Communications and Cultural Policies. I think. I think. I'm taking the subject too.
Sze Ning rambled about how two of her friends were discussing Sin City when she hasn't seen it yet. She got irritated and left lunch. Well, when she told me about it. I said, "There are three storylines. One's about Hartigan, the other about Marv, and the last one Dwight." She said, the two boys talked more about it. THen I started talking about "Yellow Bastard" and stuff like that.
I haven't seen the movie too.
They're studying. Why are they studying? Kiasu bunch of dimbulbs.
Oh just now Susanna wanted extra pizzas (Steven brought them) so I made fun of her carrying that oversized pizza box. She would disappear behind the box. Benji just walked out and in again. I wonder why he does that sometimes. Why can't he barge in and out like the other people? (Read earlier post)
Ni jian dau di xing jong jui ai de ren, shi jian hui ting.
that's my favorite line in chinese, though sze mun once pointed out that my chinese is completely unromantic.
Benji is talking about some guy who won the "Male search" thing. I think he likes him. His muscles and all. Sarah particularly likes his biceps, even though we can see it. She just said, "I can imagine it."
Everyone just told me to be careful with what I say on this blog because our lecturer Dr.Yeoh reads some of our blogs. You know what? This is a good opporutnity for us to bond and get to know each other.
"I think Meng Yoe is too much." said Wani. and she just told me that her roomate (whom i have no idea who) puts my blog up on her "favorites" list. I have a fan.
Okay people are flowing into the room now. Gotta go.
Sarah is breathing down my neck and Benji is yelling "SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" like some deprived boy.
Elaine should call back.
Byes.



2 Comments:
btw ur han yu pin yin sucks too!
n when i read it, it sounded romantic...hrm..mebbe it is juz u...the person who is reciting it!=P
Hrmph. So much for the two week ban. Now you've resorted to saying it in various languages, namely BM and Mandarin. Grrr...
Ah wells *shrugs* at least SOMEONE got his lame joke ban extended for another two weeks... hahahaha
I guess We just can't all have everything now, can we? *shrugs* =P
Post a Comment
<< Home