Wasting Away #7
I realize that this is the longest series of blog topics. Most of my other topics have only accumulated slowly. "Ticket Prices", my series on life/stationery analogies, have hit the shelf after 2 posts. "MSN Tales" is stuck at 4 posts cos I haven't told a story lately. I try to make it a point not to write too much personal day to day stuff on my blog but oh well. "Wasting Away" series will be the only series where I crap more about day to day stuff.
So anyway, nothing is happening now.
Fikri is giving a friend extra tuition for "Media Audiences". Not sure if he's trying to give extra help in studies or is he trying to crack lame jokes in an attempt to woo her. Melissa just barged into the room with Shi Ying. They asked "Can I come in?", and before I answered they're already in. So much for asking. Hahaha. Not that I really care. It just is like that. Weird, but true. With so few people around today, for some reason, I think it's good to have them around. At least they're female.
Now they're all in the next room with Fikri. I guess he's cracking okay jokes. No one is bugging me now, so I guess I'll start bitching about some people. Nah. I'm not the type. I'm a nice guy.
Sze Ning tried to get free pizzas from downstairs. She didn't get any because she saw that the line was too long.
Susanna just barged in. I think there's a thing about people barging into this room instead of politely knocking and waiting for me to open the door. They just barge in. My goodness. Girl's these days are less polite.
Anyway, Sze Ning. Yeah. She's silly to go down to get free pizzas. You know why? Because I KNEW it was gonna be crazy to get a free slice of pizza so I didn't even bother trying to get it. So I must be smart. Muahahahahahahahahaha.
Susanna and Melissa are talking really loudly. I can hear waves of noise beating against my ear drums.
"I always had this impression that..." something something something. Susanna is talking crap. She is carrying a lot of books. I think she is waiting for me to open the journalism lab for a meeting. I don't feel like it yet because I'm lazy.
It's 11:51. I have 9 minutes to meeting.
You know, "Bila kamu jumpa orang yang paling ter-cinta, masa akan berhenti! Dan itu benar! Benar! Benar! Benar!!!"
That was my stab at BM. A bit crappy.
Anyway, I better go. I better go.
Susie is eating in this room. She is dropping food all over the place. It's like she expects birds and vultures to fly in and pick the crumbs. I'm kidding. All of us eat here and leave crumbs all the time and we don't really care about it.
In fact, we have wild parties here. Now you wouldn't want to know about that. A lot of things go on in the sound-proof room.
Anyway, better go before someone steals the room.
So anyway, nothing is happening now.
Fikri is giving a friend extra tuition for "Media Audiences". Not sure if he's trying to give extra help in studies or is he trying to crack lame jokes in an attempt to woo her. Melissa just barged into the room with Shi Ying. They asked "Can I come in?", and before I answered they're already in. So much for asking. Hahaha. Not that I really care. It just is like that. Weird, but true. With so few people around today, for some reason, I think it's good to have them around. At least they're female.
Now they're all in the next room with Fikri. I guess he's cracking okay jokes. No one is bugging me now, so I guess I'll start bitching about some people. Nah. I'm not the type. I'm a nice guy.
Sze Ning tried to get free pizzas from downstairs. She didn't get any because she saw that the line was too long.
Susanna just barged in. I think there's a thing about people barging into this room instead of politely knocking and waiting for me to open the door. They just barge in. My goodness. Girl's these days are less polite.
Anyway, Sze Ning. Yeah. She's silly to go down to get free pizzas. You know why? Because I KNEW it was gonna be crazy to get a free slice of pizza so I didn't even bother trying to get it. So I must be smart. Muahahahahahahahahaha.
Susanna and Melissa are talking really loudly. I can hear waves of noise beating against my ear drums.
"I always had this impression that..." something something something. Susanna is talking crap. She is carrying a lot of books. I think she is waiting for me to open the journalism lab for a meeting. I don't feel like it yet because I'm lazy.
It's 11:51. I have 9 minutes to meeting.
You know, "Bila kamu jumpa orang yang paling ter-cinta, masa akan berhenti! Dan itu benar! Benar! Benar! Benar!!!"
That was my stab at BM. A bit crappy.
Anyway, I better go. I better go.
Susie is eating in this room. She is dropping food all over the place. It's like she expects birds and vultures to fly in and pick the crumbs. I'm kidding. All of us eat here and leave crumbs all the time and we don't really care about it.
In fact, we have wild parties here. Now you wouldn't want to know about that. A lot of things go on in the sound-proof room.
Anyway, better go before someone steals the room.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home