Wasting Away #9
This morning everyone decided to sleep in. I was alone in class without the gang. Except Sarah, who couldn't resist writing me notes. It's understandable. I'm Meng Yoe. Who wouldn't want to? Hahahahahaha.
---
"We need people to play Captain's Ball". It means We have to play ball with captains.
That's what Kerry Ann said.
---
Class now!!!
Argh. Getting lame. Sze Ning said she brought in a calendar to mark Fikri's lameness
Benji decided to go for class. He is such an ass.
---
Everyone wants to play captain ball instead of football. And Kerry said, "or do you want to play with other balls?"
Hanging things here and there.
So many things going on at the moment here. So many discourses.
---
I just ate some yong tau foo. I ate crabsticks, fish and stuff.
I am bored.
I am wasting away.
I am blur
Benji is reading this.
Fikri said i should go for class.
Sexy. Fikri said that.
Maybe not.
Gr.
Tried calling bright one but she didn't pick up.
---
"We need people to play Captain's Ball". It means We have to play ball with captains.
That's what Kerry Ann said.
---
Class now!!!
Argh. Getting lame. Sze Ning said she brought in a calendar to mark Fikri's lameness
Benji decided to go for class. He is such an ass.
---
Everyone wants to play captain ball instead of football. And Kerry said, "or do you want to play with other balls?"
Hanging things here and there.
So many things going on at the moment here. So many discourses.
---
I just ate some yong tau foo. I ate crabsticks, fish and stuff.
I am bored.
I am wasting away.
I am blur
Benji is reading this.
Fikri said i should go for class.
Sexy. Fikri said that.
Maybe not.
Gr.
Tried calling bright one but she didn't pick up.



2 Comments:
uh..what's shag?
shag=fuck i.e having sex!
Post a Comment
<< Home