Friday, April 22, 2005

Wasting Away #10

I have a stupid performance tonight. I was tricked and forced and threatened (ISA methods) into performing.

Initially, the lecturer said that the LAN people are to organize a small function with performances bla bla bla and we're graded for it. Then a few weeks later, we were told its a big Monash event with VIPS coming and bla bla bla. Like 2 weeks before the event, we were told its a massive function, and we have to do it because we're graded for it.

Screw the LAN subjects you know. We have like a trillion papers due and we're supposed to organize some function for some VIP and kill ourselves over it for some VIP. You know how lame that is? Its forcing us to NOT prioritize our assignments. Fun is one thing... and this ISN'T fun at all. And we have to put in more effort than we're willing because we're being graded for this!!! They're forcing us to be screwed by grading us!!! So we're supposed to trade of days of our time that we can spend on our more important papers for some VIP function which we were tricked into.

I hope they read this post.

There's a load of noise out there.

Wani is bugging me. Fikri is showing people his middle finger about some ad that caused some racial controversy. OOOOOH I better shut up, in case some government official decides to read this blog and screw me over under the Internal Security Act. OOh, and they can arrest me without warrant.

Fikri wonders why no one dreams about him. Kerry just said that she dreamt of me. NAveen, a really irritating dimbulb in our class, is one with Fikri. I don't know what that means.

Wani is talking like a bimbo now. Apparently she's telling people that no one can be with Fikri other than herself.

"Where are all the condoms?" asked Benji. You see, we actually have a huge package of condoms from the Malaysian AIDS council. And its missing now. I wonder who took it. COuld be a guy, could be a girl. Could be BENJI. BUt then again, he goes for animals.

I don't think its Fikri, cos he doesn't have the opportunity to use them. It could be Sarah, but mostly i think its Kerry.

ANyway, the condoms are missing. For all you know, our lecturers could have come in here and taken it for themselves.

Or maybe the government wanted to prevent sexual stuff in universities!!! They took it and used it for themselves!!

Oh wait. I must be careful before policemen charge in her and handcuff me.

Fikri asked Eddie, "you went to play pooh ah yesterday?"

It sounded like "you went to play poo ah yesterday?"

And Eddie said, "yeah."

BURP

Oh ihave to run for the government imposed LAN performance now. Did I say its really stupid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home