Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wasting Away #3

Shu Yi is online.

She is bugging me a whole lot about DVDs. Let me make something clear. I am not a pirated VCD gangsta or something like that.

I am listening to the soundtrack of "The Last Samurai". Hans Zimmer. Good stuff. Sze Mun is online too though she is saying nothing. Sze Ning has her "busy" sign up.

The guys are all offline. I really wonder why.

I made changes to the blog. Hope you guys like it. I have to read up on my subjects.

Shu Yi is considering watching a movie about a baby that's worth a million dollars. She's considering watching it with a guy who's worth a million dollars.

Speaking of such nonsense. Sarah got a response to the lovely email response she sent to her stalker. Not that he's really a stalker. He wrote a book on how religion is weird and all that. I'm not sure if he's sincere or he's trying to get into Sarah's good books.

Since we're on the subject, let me say that I actually wrote a really good rejection draft for Sarah, but she rejected it. It's saved in her inbox though, and I hope to show it here someday. It's about 200 words long, very direct, very clear, and very romantically sad. It would have sent the poor stalker to his grave, but oh well. Sarah's a nice girl. So she stopped me.

Slam, Peter, just said, "They say when you meet the l**e of your life, time sto*s, and that's tr*e." I asked him, "Who's she this time..."

He didn't answer.

"A small measure of peace" is the current track being played. It does a bad job of drowning my sister's loud voice. She's on the phone with some fella. Not that I can hear what they're talking about. But still.

K. I'm changing to The Servant... The song "Cells" rock. I'm considering changing my profile pic. Many people have commented that it's rather lame.

Shu Yi is really short. There's nothing she can do about it. I always imagine myself taking a huge hammer and pounding her into the ground. That would be fun.

Peter loves asking me if it is ok for "Christians to go out with non-Christians?" And he hasn't asked me yet today.

I have writing class tomorrow. I seem to enjoy writing nonsense like this. It really kills time. I see 3 orange blinking boxes now. That means that 3 ppl are tryin to talk to me. K, peter just said goodnite. The song is just about to end.

Somewhere over the rainbow is more sky.

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

TMY is mad.

Mad.

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home