Wasting Away
I am wasting away, sitting here blogging.
Why am I blogging?
Let me say something about blogging. It allows me to really waste my time doing nothing really, while making me look like some intellgent nerd who's typing away. Not that I'm intelligent. It's just that a passer by would think that I'm actually working. Well, I'n not. I'm blogging.
Sarah Jane is sitting next to me pretending to look intelligent as well. Well, if I dare say I'm not intelligent at all, I think it'd be safe to say that the word "intelligence" doesn't cross my mind when I see Sarah Jane. Not that I'm mean or anything.
Fikri is on the far end wasting away checking mail.
Szenny just barged into the room. And she is making noise like some barking lunatic. Well, she IS a barking lunatic. She barks a lot. She doesn't bite though.
I wonder where Benji is. He should be barging in anytime and screaming his head off like an eunuch or something like that. Not that he's a eunuch, it's just that he's a very good impressionist when it comes to acting like a eunuch.
Class is starting soon.
Some girl is right behind me talking on the phone in cantonese. She is talking really loudly.
Szenny is touching me now. I know that sounds wrong, but it's nothing really. She touches everyone. It's something like having a little pet bouncing around everywhere and all of us who are "working" will just pat her head as she comes by or something like that. You know, animals. They desire attention.
She's meowing now.
Class is starting next door. Szenny is touching Fikri now. And her breath stinks cos she just drank coffee. She's threatening to bite my head off now.
One E, Wani, just got in, and she's making a lot of moany and groany noises. She's wearing red. She's the only girl in the world who looks bad wearing red. With her weird glasses and all.
Ok I need to go to class. I wonder where Kerry is as well. I think she's in the toilet doing something.
Sarah showed me some love letters that she's been receiving from some stalker who thinks that Monashians are really elite superstars. That guy is delluded. She's been contemplating replying him, but she doesn't know how to. We laugh everytime he mails.
The guy said something like "my friends tell me that I'm dreaming..."
Well, on Sarah's behalf, YES dude, you ARE dreaming. She would rather Naveen than you... And Naveen is Monashian!
Anyway
class is starting
GOTTA GO
Talk to whoever is reading this later.
Why am I blogging?
Let me say something about blogging. It allows me to really waste my time doing nothing really, while making me look like some intellgent nerd who's typing away. Not that I'm intelligent. It's just that a passer by would think that I'm actually working. Well, I'n not. I'm blogging.
Sarah Jane is sitting next to me pretending to look intelligent as well. Well, if I dare say I'm not intelligent at all, I think it'd be safe to say that the word "intelligence" doesn't cross my mind when I see Sarah Jane. Not that I'm mean or anything.
Fikri is on the far end wasting away checking mail.
Szenny just barged into the room. And she is making noise like some barking lunatic. Well, she IS a barking lunatic. She barks a lot. She doesn't bite though.
I wonder where Benji is. He should be barging in anytime and screaming his head off like an eunuch or something like that. Not that he's a eunuch, it's just that he's a very good impressionist when it comes to acting like a eunuch.
Class is starting soon.
Some girl is right behind me talking on the phone in cantonese. She is talking really loudly.
Szenny is touching me now. I know that sounds wrong, but it's nothing really. She touches everyone. It's something like having a little pet bouncing around everywhere and all of us who are "working" will just pat her head as she comes by or something like that. You know, animals. They desire attention.
She's meowing now.
Class is starting next door. Szenny is touching Fikri now. And her breath stinks cos she just drank coffee. She's threatening to bite my head off now.
One E, Wani, just got in, and she's making a lot of moany and groany noises. She's wearing red. She's the only girl in the world who looks bad wearing red. With her weird glasses and all.
Ok I need to go to class. I wonder where Kerry is as well. I think she's in the toilet doing something.
Sarah showed me some love letters that she's been receiving from some stalker who thinks that Monashians are really elite superstars. That guy is delluded. She's been contemplating replying him, but she doesn't know how to. We laugh everytime he mails.
The guy said something like "my friends tell me that I'm dreaming..."
Well, on Sarah's behalf, YES dude, you ARE dreaming. She would rather Naveen than you... And Naveen is Monashian!
Anyway
class is starting
GOTTA GO
Talk to whoever is reading this later.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home