Wasting Away #2
I am sitting down wasting away again.
I just shoved Sarah away from her seat so that I can use the chair.
She isn't happy about it. Not that I really really care.
Kerry Ann is sitting beside me now singing "I wanna go home..." Sarah just said, "There is a vacancy...." Vacancy for WHAT? I don't know.
We just got out of a research class where we learnt that it is always impossible to do proper research.
Benji is eunuch-ing behind us now. And we have no laptop for tomorrow. Sarah is reading her love letter again. SHe has said countless times that she's not interested, but she has read his mail like a few trillion times already. Now she says that she wants to reply and put and end to this... insanity.
It is insanity indeed. After all, Sarah is a Monashian...
Benji says that Sarah shouldn't reply!
Tang says "It opens a lot of doors." What kind of doors I don't know.
Kerry-Ann seems interested in Tang. Though... Never mind.
This is wasting my time. I need to help Sarah draft her rejection note now, so I gotta go. Yes, the key word is "draft" because we just debated over whether she should apologize in the beginning or at the end. I think that between me and Benji and Sarah, Sarah would have to write her rejection note twenty times before actually sending it.
Farewell.
humk
I just shoved Sarah away from her seat so that I can use the chair.
She isn't happy about it. Not that I really really care.
Kerry Ann is sitting beside me now singing "I wanna go home..." Sarah just said, "There is a vacancy...." Vacancy for WHAT? I don't know.
We just got out of a research class where we learnt that it is always impossible to do proper research.
Benji is eunuch-ing behind us now. And we have no laptop for tomorrow. Sarah is reading her love letter again. SHe has said countless times that she's not interested, but she has read his mail like a few trillion times already. Now she says that she wants to reply and put and end to this... insanity.
It is insanity indeed. After all, Sarah is a Monashian...
Benji says that Sarah shouldn't reply!
Tang says "It opens a lot of doors." What kind of doors I don't know.
Kerry-Ann seems interested in Tang. Though... Never mind.
This is wasting my time. I need to help Sarah draft her rejection note now, so I gotta go. Yes, the key word is "draft" because we just debated over whether she should apologize in the beginning or at the end. I think that between me and Benji and Sarah, Sarah would have to write her rejection note twenty times before actually sending it.
Farewell.
humk



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home