Sunday, February 18, 2007

The other thing about Easter this year

is that there's a play going on. That's the coming 8th of April. It's a Sunday.

Abel and I wrote the thing and I'll be trying to pull the thing together. We've strung together a cast of ah beng-ish, bimbo-ish, intelligent-ish, timid-ish, and funny-ish people for the thing.

It's Easter so in a big way the play will be related to this person called Jesus Christ. He's also known to some circles, such as the Christians, as God.

Will relate more info as the days pass by.

The working title of the play is called Second Chances, which I must admit I feel like changing into something a little bit more... u know... mengyoeish

1 Comments:

Blogger Fikri said...

Yeah, it does sound a bit rubbish. Like a TV movie instead of...well, a non-TV movie. :>

9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home