Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Upcoming

Very soon

Idiot Nation
A short film about four presidential candidates of a fictional country called Faltasia giving short campaign speeches about why voters should... well... vote for them. If I am lucky, I will start shooting tomorrow.

Some wheels have start spinning, which is a good sigh. Eddie has created a temp of the national anthem. It's 20 seconds long, and it's very patriotic. Am trying to round up some friends to read the monologues.

And well, hopefully it'll fly.

If I am not so lucky, I won't ever get started on this.


Soon

Still untitled Grindhouse-wannabe film about people dying
This is a collaboration with Fikri. It'll come soon. I have the idea in my head but nothing else. If I am lucky, I will start shooting late feb and finish sometime in March/April.

I keep telling Lynette that she's in this show because she is rake thin and pale and deathly and I want to tell a story of a dying chick. What sort of chick I don't know yet.

But it's Lynette because I think I owe her from Lov. I put her in a scene where no one could hear her properly, so now I'm making up for it by letting her hog all the screen time.

If I am not so lucky, I won't ever get started on this.

*

I have been tempted time and again to just make another love story. I have a dozen love stories in my head now. But every time I feel like picking up a phone to ask someone to help me out I think of the amount of raw fish I'd have to buy Shu Yi if I made another love story.

And no one believes in me.

Here's an example:

TMY: I made a bet with Shu Yi that if my next video is a love story, I'd buy her sushi.
Friend: I'm with Shu Yi on this one.

*

No love stories for a while. Ding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fikri said...

Finally! A post that has my name in it. I feel my head growing... :>

12:19 pm  
Blogger Ennie said...

Well hullo, ex-KG leader =D This is an ex-KG member (underling? >> Shu Yi would call it) who's NY-bound. Er, concepts sound interesting. Haha. Will be watching this space for more, uh, interesting stuff. =]

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home