The Making of "Idiot Nation" #1
So I've started work on this new short film called "Idiot Nation". It's set in this fictional country called Faltasia. The film is set during election season, and 4 candidates, including the incumbent, have a chance to address the nation on television. Today I filmed two characters :)
The film is nothing special. Just a rant of sorts in one small room.
p/s The music you hear in the video is the national anthem of Faltasia. Do stand when you hear it. Thank Eddie for the fast work.
I'm only half done with the shooting.
This is the RM 7.20 set for the film :)
Here's a rare occasion where I had my picture taken on the little set. Busy scribbling changes or whatever on the script.
To round the post up, here are two promotional posters. Click to enlarge.







3 Comments:
I look good. Thank god for your photoshop skills... :>
A lesson for the little kiddies out there, it's okay if you screw up your secondary school, never set foot in a college and not know how many "U"s there are in University; you can still go into politics, and might even get a head start over these knuckleheads.
the last one looks real good as a Spastics United club advert.
Post a Comment
<< Home