posted by Superratty@TMY at 6:51 pm
It's about time you started supporting a football club in the FIRST Division
just because that fat guy went there? wait, you bought inter or AC?
I thought Italian football kena suspended?
eddie. I am still a Juventus fan through and through. I just like the Milan jersey. it's red.I don't hate Milan. I just like them less than Juve. Joel. I DID NOT BUY THE SHIRT BECAUSE THE FAT GUY WENT THERE. I bought it cos I like... kaka. AHAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA. Please.Net. Suspended for a week at most. It'll be back up.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
It's about time you started supporting a football club in the FIRST Division
just because that fat guy went there?
wait, you bought inter or AC?
I thought Italian football kena suspended?
eddie. I am still a Juventus fan through and through. I just like the Milan jersey. it's red.
I don't hate Milan. I just like them less than Juve.
Joel. I DID NOT BUY THE SHIRT BECAUSE THE FAT GUY WENT THERE. I bought it cos I like... kaka. AHAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA. Please.
Net. Suspended for a week at most. It'll be back up.
Post a Comment
<< Home