glad to see 2006 go?
some parts.
how old were you in 2006?
old lah.
the best part of 2006?
weirdly enough, the two months I was at some company that doesn't quite pay its employees on time. Those were the days where people would take huge samurai swords and slice off my head and see the blood spill out of my neck like a raging fountain. Much like Kill Bill.
the worst part of 2006?
Here and there. But I think the weeks where I stared into the screen with no words to type for my stupid thesis ranks among the worst.
any new crushes in 2006? who?
Well, generally speaking, my great and mighty presence crushes a lot of people.
who will you never forget?
Apart from the obvious people, I think I won't ever ever ever forget... you.
who do you wish you didn't meet?
Hm.
did you have a boyfriend in 2006?
I most certainly did not have one.
did you fall in love in 2006?
Not with a boy, that's for sure.
did you catch someone in lie in 2006?
Many
did you call them out?
For what...
did you get caught in a lie? what was it?
I'm sure I got caught for whatever it was, and I'm pretty sure it was Grace who found me out. It usually is. She has this detector thingie beside her when she talks to me so when I say something that's not the truth it sorta injects hot blood into her veins or something like that.
funniest moment of 2006?
Probably one of the below
1) girl tmy making a complete fool of herself
2) sarah jane making a complete fool of herself
3) josh making a complete fool of himself
most embarassing moment of 2006?
Dunno about embarrassing lah, but it was when... then lah. You know lah.
did you take any vacations in 2006? where?
I went to Krypton, the Caribbean, stuff like that.
any new hobbies of 2006?
Got. I started developing a love for calling cards.
did you get a new job in 2006?
Had a lot of freelance jobs.
did you lose a job in 2006?
Not really.
did you host a party in 2006?
nope.
where did most of your money go?
Fuel. Phone. Food.
what song will always remind you of 2006?
The stupid love song from Lov. The puppy love thing.
what do you wish you'd done more of?
Ate more Sushi. But I can do that this year.
what do you wish you'd done less of?
Er. Getting sick?
biggest achievement in 2006?
Finishing my stupid thesis. 18645 words.
biggest failure of 2006?
Finishing my stupid thesis wayyyyy too late.
in 2006, did you lie to miss a day of work/school?
Technically my attendance wasn't kept. So I went to campus whenever I wanted.
did you move in 2006?
Literally? yeah. I'm not dead.
did you wish on a shooting star in 2006?
You don't really get to see shooting stars here. The haze takes care of that.
what was your greatest musical discovery?
I suppose if 2005 I discovered BeiYan then in 2006 I discovered Eddie.
what was the best book you read?
Stardust
what was your favourite movie of the year?
Tentatively? Either Children of Men or Deja Vu
what did you want in 2006 and got?
Hahahaha.
what did you want in 2006 but didn't get?
I wanted to make at least one more short film. But didn't get to.
did you make out in public in 2006?
No. But I think one day I'm going to ask people to make out in public for my films.
what kept you sane?
Ah who else if not the girl of my dreams. Ha. Ha. Ha.
who did you miss?
Well I think at some point in the year I wanted to kill Grace. I also probably wanted to kill most of my classmates. But I missed every time.
what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more exciting?
If U2 came to town.
did you drink too much in 2006?
Never too much. I'm always the driver
your favourite commercial in 2006?
Got lah. but can't remember off the top of my head. Not local for sure. Can I say favorite trailer? It's a commercial too. Then I think the Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer trailer is very cool.
something you couldn't leave home without in 2006?
clothes.
how did you spend New Year's 2006?
I remember quite distinctly I was asleep. I'm asleep every new year's day.
valentine's 2006?
I'm quite sure it was meshed up with Chinese New Year.
halloween 2006?
dun even know when the exact date is. Oh wait I remember. There was once after classes I had a quick bite with a CFer at this place in subang parade and all the waiters and waitresses dressed up weird. And they were screaming and all.
thanksgiving 2006?
I don't celebrate american holidays
christmas 2006?
I can say I toook a friend out for a very eventful lunch. It was littered with traffic jams on the road. Traffic jams in the building. And you know. Stuff like that.
your birthday 2006?
I finished my thesis on the day of my birthday.
tell us a valuable lesson you've learnt in 2006.
Well.
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.
some parts.
how old were you in 2006?
old lah.
the best part of 2006?
weirdly enough, the two months I was at some company that doesn't quite pay its employees on time. Those were the days where people would take huge samurai swords and slice off my head and see the blood spill out of my neck like a raging fountain. Much like Kill Bill.
the worst part of 2006?
Here and there. But I think the weeks where I stared into the screen with no words to type for my stupid thesis ranks among the worst.
any new crushes in 2006? who?
Well, generally speaking, my great and mighty presence crushes a lot of people.
who will you never forget?
Apart from the obvious people, I think I won't ever ever ever forget... you.
who do you wish you didn't meet?
Hm.
did you have a boyfriend in 2006?
I most certainly did not have one.
did you fall in love in 2006?
Not with a boy, that's for sure.
did you catch someone in lie in 2006?
Many
did you call them out?
For what...
did you get caught in a lie? what was it?
I'm sure I got caught for whatever it was, and I'm pretty sure it was Grace who found me out. It usually is. She has this detector thingie beside her when she talks to me so when I say something that's not the truth it sorta injects hot blood into her veins or something like that.
funniest moment of 2006?
Probably one of the below
1) girl tmy making a complete fool of herself
2) sarah jane making a complete fool of herself
3) josh making a complete fool of himself
most embarassing moment of 2006?
Dunno about embarrassing lah, but it was when... then lah. You know lah.
did you take any vacations in 2006? where?
I went to Krypton, the Caribbean, stuff like that.
any new hobbies of 2006?
Got. I started developing a love for calling cards.
did you get a new job in 2006?
Had a lot of freelance jobs.
did you lose a job in 2006?
Not really.
did you host a party in 2006?
nope.
where did most of your money go?
Fuel. Phone. Food.
what song will always remind you of 2006?
The stupid love song from Lov. The puppy love thing.
what do you wish you'd done more of?
Ate more Sushi. But I can do that this year.
what do you wish you'd done less of?
Er. Getting sick?
biggest achievement in 2006?
Finishing my stupid thesis. 18645 words.
biggest failure of 2006?
Finishing my stupid thesis wayyyyy too late.
in 2006, did you lie to miss a day of work/school?
Technically my attendance wasn't kept. So I went to campus whenever I wanted.
did you move in 2006?
Literally? yeah. I'm not dead.
did you wish on a shooting star in 2006?
You don't really get to see shooting stars here. The haze takes care of that.
what was your greatest musical discovery?
I suppose if 2005 I discovered BeiYan then in 2006 I discovered Eddie.
what was the best book you read?
Stardust
what was your favourite movie of the year?
Tentatively? Either Children of Men or Deja Vu
what did you want in 2006 and got?
Hahahaha.
what did you want in 2006 but didn't get?
I wanted to make at least one more short film. But didn't get to.
did you make out in public in 2006?
No. But I think one day I'm going to ask people to make out in public for my films.
what kept you sane?
Ah who else if not the girl of my dreams. Ha. Ha. Ha.
who did you miss?
Well I think at some point in the year I wanted to kill Grace. I also probably wanted to kill most of my classmates. But I missed every time.
what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more exciting?
If U2 came to town.
did you drink too much in 2006?
Never too much. I'm always the driver
your favourite commercial in 2006?
Got lah. but can't remember off the top of my head. Not local for sure. Can I say favorite trailer? It's a commercial too. Then I think the Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer trailer is very cool.
something you couldn't leave home without in 2006?
clothes.
how did you spend New Year's 2006?
I remember quite distinctly I was asleep. I'm asleep every new year's day.
valentine's 2006?
I'm quite sure it was meshed up with Chinese New Year.
halloween 2006?
dun even know when the exact date is. Oh wait I remember. There was once after classes I had a quick bite with a CFer at this place in subang parade and all the waiters and waitresses dressed up weird. And they were screaming and all.
thanksgiving 2006?
I don't celebrate american holidays
christmas 2006?
I can say I toook a friend out for a very eventful lunch. It was littered with traffic jams on the road. Traffic jams in the building. And you know. Stuff like that.
your birthday 2006?
I finished my thesis on the day of my birthday.
tell us a valuable lesson you've learnt in 2006.
Well.
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home