Wednesday, January 17, 2007

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah bang, they say when you meet the love of your life, time doesn't stop, and it will go super duper fast la...

4:20 pm  
Blogger Ge Wong said...

from experience, time only goes faster so I have to agree with anonymous =)

2:15 pm  
Blogger Susanna said...

I've literally heard you quote this line to me for yearrrsssSSsss.

Haha.

3:50 pm  
Blogger halomango said...

by the way, anonymous was me...

was too lazy to login. =)

9:37 pm  
Blogger PauLeonG said...

no no! u've to understand..."when you meet the love of your life time"... which means when a guy/girl just meet that particular guy/girl FOR THE FIRST TIME n realized the feeling toward tat person...den..."time stops..." partly cos u'll b missing tat person and u'll b keep looking at the time time n asking y cant the time pass faster so tat u can get to see tat guy/girl again...
and "its true!"

right?? right?? haha!

12:49 am  
Blogger Eddie G. said...

"She: Ok, you know what, let's start over again. Hear what I have to say, and only cut in AFTER I've finished, alright?

Me: Fair call. But before that, I must say something.

She: What?

Me: [shift into TMY mode] They say that when you meet the love of your life, time stops; and that's true.

She: [rolls eyes] Which moron did you hear that from?"

-excerpt from

http://eddiegness.blogspot.com/2007/01/boxing-day-debate.html

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home