Other Places
Been a while since I used my camera to smack random things. Here are pics of my nieces.


*
Here's my next movie. It's not a REAL movie. It's just a mock poster I did for fun. You MUST click the pic to enlarge it.

*
And, a question occured to me today. Some people love to travel, see different places, try new things, even if it's a totally different culture.
I wonder if animals feel the same. What if I showed flowers to a prawn, or a jellyfish? Hm.



*
Here's my next movie. It's not a REAL movie. It's just a mock poster I did for fun. You MUST click the pic to enlarge it.

*
And, a question occured to me today. Some people love to travel, see different places, try new things, even if it's a totally different culture.
I wonder if animals feel the same. What if I showed flowers to a prawn, or a jellyfish? Hm.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home