Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lov DVD - This is what I call a personal milestone :P

So anyway, I sat down in Cheesy Studios and made some last min changes.

1. I removed Robert Etoll's lovely music that I pirated and replaced it with Eddie G's music from a CD he gave me recently. Used with permission of course. He said he doesn't mind piracy as long as he's credited, so I"m pirating it. I generally try to exploit.

2. I decided to keep the Neil Sekada song "Puppy Love" in the movie for a while more, until I get into trouble for it, that is, before I replace it with something else. Anyone with mushy old fashion love songs that I can pirate for free in the most legal fashion?

3. Cleaned up the sound for the last time. I think it's the best that I can manage for now. It's not perfect, but it'll pass.

4. Before exporting it, I deleted, and undid, and deleted, and undid, the line "Inspired by True Events" about 5 times before finally deciding that it shall stay. Just so I can tease people with it.

*

Now that the film is in it's final (99%/Just awaiting confirmation on something else)

I burnt Lov on DVD! I burnt a couple of copies. Took me forever to do so. I only did it cos I'm sending off somewhere. Hee hee. Here's how it looks like





*

Ok I gila over nothing.

Not available for order yet though. Too lazy to burn DVDs.

So fun so fun. Can't wait to make next short film.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ge Wong said...

I want one and patience is not my middle name. Thanks.

4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home